Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Kingsgate Transportation, LLC
9100 West Chester Towne Centre, Suite 300
West Chester, OH
Posted: October 07 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionKingsgate is an industry leading, non-asset based third-party transportation company providing our clients with the finest transportation and logistics support services available anywhere. As we enter our 30th year of business, we're experiencing a huge growth phase, making our company more fun and exciting than ever.
We’re looking for our next batch of interns for spring 2017! Our interns get real world work experience – they don’t make coffee or copies, but gain practical experience and skills to help them be successful in their future career paths. As an intern with Kingsgate, you’ll contribute meaningful work to our organization and make an impact during your time here. Not only will you receive our first-class training you’ll receive the unique opportunity to work directly with our managing partners.
Our marketing department is in its very beginning stages, so we’re looking for interns who are interested in helping launch something new. We’re searching for great writers who are skilled in researching and explaining technical terms. This intern will write about industry relevant topics in the Kingsgate voice, and helping to establish us as a source of knowledge in the third-party logistics industry.
Responsibilities- Content creation for social media, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Occasionally create blog posts on industry relevant topics
- Create documents such as press releases, internal reports, promotional ads, etc.
- Assist in developing marketing and recruiting strategies
- Run analytics reports
- Help with scheduling social media content
- Social media and blog engagement
Requirements- Actively pursuing degree in marketing, communications, or writing related degree
- Initiative to structure your own work day and create new marketing strategies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to research industry-specific topics and translate technical terms
- At least at 3.0 GPA
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Press Releases, Writing For The Web, Excel
Preferred - Hootsuite