Graphic Design Intern6 Degrees Business Networking
Social Media, Marketing, PR and Event Intern6 Degrees Business Networking
Fashion Internship: KAT+PORTO Seeks Campus Brand AmbassadorsKAT+PORTO
Marketing Intern - Fall/WinterEvergage
Social Media Marketing InternSuperfit
Learn from an entrepreneur with over 18 years of eCommerce industry experienceSim1ems
Marketing Internship at New York City Music VenueLe Poisson Rouge
Personal Assistant Intern NeededVIRTUALFIT Creative Consulting
Marketing InternshipBookmark This
77 Summer Street 5th Flr
Posted: October 06 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCortex Automation, is excited to offer internship opportunities to qualified candidates. Located in Boston, MA our office is easily accessible by T or car. We are looking for interns that are curious & enthusiastic about technology, social media, marketing & public relations.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Responsibilities- Maintain web-based database of industry research & competitive social profile listings
- Conduct online research into client, and client competitors’ activity
- Construct tables & graphs for use in client-facing reports
- Other duties & responsibilities as necessary in support of Pandemic Labs’ Account Services team
- Ability to work at least 16 hour per week in our office
RequirementsThis is an unpaid position. To be qualified for an internship with Pandemic Labs you must:
- Be a current student
- Provide documentation from your school stating acknowledgement and approval of internship