MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNMedical Plus Pte Ltd
cool consumer electronics startup looking for someone who wants to learn guerilla marketingAnsrBall Technologies Inc.
Social Media InternshipBookSmart Pro
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNANGLO PACIFIC GROUP
Marketing/Social Media InternHealthy On You
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNLundbeck Canada Inc
Advertising Department InternFOODBEAST
Marketing InternshipBookmark This
77 Summer Street 5th Flr
Posted: October 06 2015
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
DescriptionCortex Automation, is excited to offer internship opportunities to qualified candidates. Located in Boston, MA our office is easily accessible by T or car. We are looking for interns that are curious & enthusiastic about technology, social media, marketing & public relations.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Responsibilities- Maintain web-based database of industry research & competitive social profile listings
- Conduct online research into client, and client competitors’ activity
- Construct tables & graphs for use in client-facing reports
- Other duties & responsibilities as necessary in support of Pandemic Labs’ Account Services team
- Ability to work at least 16 hour per week in our office
RequirementsThis is an unpaid position. To be qualified for an internship with Pandemic Labs you must:
- Be a current student
- Provide documentation from your school stating acknowledgement and approval of internship