Marketing InternReliance Capital Limited
Unpaid Social Media InternEva Herr, Best Selling Author, Health/Science Journalist, Radio Host
Graphic Design/UX Design InternFranka Baly Media, LLC
Account ManagerAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Marketing Internship with QODA Mobile - App StartupQODA Mobile, LLC.
Marketing InternAthens Yoga Institute
Marketing and Social MediaPraos Health Inc.
Data Entry ClerkAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Marketing InternshipBookmark This
15540 Rockfield Blvd, Suite C110
Posted: April 24 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMoviTHERM and MoviMED are divisions of Epsilon Technologies International, LLC. The company is located in Southern California, Irvine. MoviTHERM provides advanced thermal imaging solutions for industrial, aerospace and research applications. The internship will provide valuable experience in business to business marketing using content management systems such as Joomla and Wordpress. The intern will be tasked with updating websites for both MoviMED as well as MoviTHERM. In addition to designing and update web based content the Google Adword campaign will be used to further promote the site. Materials such as application notes, white papers and customer success stories and press releases will support the marketing activities.
Responsibilities- Create new and fresh look for website
- Update web content based on new products and offerings
- Design graphical components to support website look and feel
- Use Joomla & Wordpress
- Develop website content, such as customer success stories, application notes and press releases
- Align Google Adword campaign to achieve favorable ranking on both organic and commercial Google searches
- Work with company owner on achieving marketing goals
RequirementsWe are looking for the following qualifications
- Experience with CMS systems Joomla & Wordpress
- HTML, CCS
- Google Adwords
- Search Engine Optimization
- Strong Technical Writing Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills in English, verbal and in writing
- Detail oriented, organized, self-starter
SkillsRequired - English, Technical Writing, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Adobe Photoshop, HTML + CSS, Content Managed Websites, Corporate Website Management
Preferred - B2B Marketing Strategy, Press Release Development, Return on Investment Analysis