Business Development / Sales & Marketing InternFresh Clean Group
PAID Marketing / Social Media InternshipDATA PRO BOSTON INC
Marketing InternLas Vegas Productions
Business Development / Sales Intern - Niagara Business Development GroupNiagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Digital Marketing InternshipRentSpree.com
Digital Marketing and Sales InternFit in 60 Pilates and Barre
Marketing InternZAG Group of Companies
Marketing InternshipBookmark This
4055 Valley View Lane
Posted: October 21 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIf you are looking for an exciting career opportunity with a national leader provider of personalized health care – this is your chance to join us at Intrepid USA! We are a national company with a local perspective, and working with us, you'll find that what we do is all about what matters the most – helping patients live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Our innovative approach gives patients access to the highly experienced clinical teams and up-to-date programs you would expect from a large company and combines them with the flexible, dedicated and personalized care you may expect from a smaller company.
ResponsibilitiesThe Marketing Intern will support marketing department with a variety of activities and will have the opportunity to make valuable contributions while working with an experienced team of marketing professionals.
1. Market research: researches and assesses the strengths and weaknesses of current and potential competitors via search engines, online libraries, company websites and other sources
2. Public relations:
- researches local media and develop relationships across all 91 area branches
- writes pitches, making phone calls, and more
3. Assists in drafting client communications, content for blogs, website, and social media
4. Assists in coordinating various marketing methods including, direct mail, printing advertisement, website and social media.
5. Assists with additional opportunities in related projects
RequirementsEducation: Currently pursuing a Bachelor Degree in social media, marketing or communications
Special Skills: In- depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms
Knowledge of writing for Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Ability to self-manage projects under tight deadlines and set realistic timelines for customers
Able to prioritaze