General Admin and MarketingCyber Advanced Techology, Inc.
Marketing InternWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
Sales Executive Assistant |InternshipAaron's, Inc.
Amazon Marketplace Coordinator – San Diego ONLYUltima Car Care Products
Fast Fashion – Graphic Designer & CopywriterSelfie Leslie
Marketing InternshipChicago Fringe Festival
Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Dreamweaver Brand Communications
4851 W. Hillsboro Blvd, Suite A10
Coconut Creek, FL
Posted: April 13 2017
DescriptionAre you a media savvy, go-getting, problem solver with a creative mindset? Do you like to see things through from start to finish using your winning communication skills? Think you have what it takes to succeed in a fast-paced, dynamic agency specializing in high-end fashion, beauty, restaurant & lifestyle accounts?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above, an internship at Dreamweaver Brand Communications is for you! We’re looking for people with enthusiastic personalities, articulate written and verbal communication skills and a detail-oriented mentality. We’re known in SoFla for getting people into the doors of restaurants, parties and theaters because of our successful design, PR and marketing techniques.
The agency specializes in developing cutting-edge brand identities for top-tier clients competing in the business, luxury, hospitality, product and celebrity arenas.
Do not apply if you don't have what it takes to compete with the best. We have high standards and are only seeking applicants with exceptional skills, creativity and motivational drive suited for this industry.
Responsibilities• Creation of media and pitching lists
• Media monitoring + clipping
• Research for new marketing initiatives
• Research and data mining for clients
• Competitive research
• Content development for social media
• Opportunity to learn publicity systems
• Assistance at special events
• Intern Event Challenge Projects
Requirements• Hard-working, "Whatever it takes attitude"
• Exceptional verbal/written communication skills
• Passion for the fashion, beauty, lifestyle, hospitality, restaurant & real estate industries
• Knowledge and love of popular/celebrity culture
• Quick thinkers/fast learners/detail-oriented
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment • Must be able to multi-task efficiently and work well under pressure • Be available for evening events during sporadic weekdays and weekends for agency clients
This internship is unpaid; credit can be provided to your school.
Interns must commit to 2-3 full days (9AM-5PM) per week, for 4-6 month term. Successful internship program “graduates “will be considered for full-time employment.