Marketing ExecutiveVOUS LLC
Digital Marketing InternVendng Machine Corp.
Entry Level Sales & Marketing Paid Internships -- Start Now or Next SemesterMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Paid Part Time Social Media Marketing/Public RelationsPEEKaMEET
Need a Marketing Internship? Love Bikes?LaneSpotter
Urgently required interns for Marketing of text books in Schools of Delhi/NCRRadical Books Pvt. Ltd
Social Media Marketing InternHD Beauty Skincare Boutique
PR & Marketing Co Offers Online & Offline-Learn HowTo Make Internet Profits & Sell Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Marketing/Entrepreneur InternshipBookmark This
Posted: March 13 2016
Company Location: Denver, CO
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionInstead of just learning theories and concepts that were originally relevant in the Don Draper-era of business, you’ll be able to perform, track, optimize and learn what works and what doesn’t for growing a small startup.
Which will give you invaluable experience that you can use in school, and proudly point to (and talk about) in that first interview.
We're looking for someone who wants to learn/practice:
* Content Marketing
* Content Creation
* Social Media Marketing
* Marketing Strategy
About Us- Dateafied verifies a person's background and key attributes for dating and social media sites. Basically, it's like the Better Business Bureau for dating.
ResponsibilitiesBy being an intern, you’ll get to learn/experience the following:
* Learning how to be an entrepreneur - with first-hand experience rather than just reading about it.
* Strategically planning, managing and writing social media posts. Instead of going to an interview and pointing to your personal Instagram, you'll be able to show how you help grow the business with social media marketing.
* Planning, creating and tracking inbound marketing campaigns.
* Creating re-Markable content (blog posts, ebooks, infographics, animated videos, etc).
* Planning/designing a logo and branding from the ground up.
* Building SEO and practice backlink outreach.
* Creating content for an email drip campaign.
* You’ll also learn time management and how to work independently. In the real world, there’s no one taking attendance and giving you a study guide, so mastering your time and being able to produce results is an invaluable lifelong skill.
RequirementsSo, who is the ideal candidate?
You should have the following:
* Strong writing skills.
* Self-starter / self-motivated, able to work independently with minimal oversight.
* Highly organized with exceptional atention to detail and proofreading capabilities. (Did you catch the typo of "attention"?)
* Outstanding attitude - you readily accept change, take initiative, and respond positively to suggestions and constructive criticism.
* Ability to work remotely (with your own phone, laptop and high speed internet access).... This is a 100% virtual position - you can work from home!
* Altruistic nature. You should be an overall good person, who wants to help people succeed and reach their dreams.
Preferable if you:
* Are in college (or recently graduated) and majoring in Marketing, Communications, or Business Administration
* Understand basic HTML
SkillsRequired - Writing Skills, Marketing, Time Management
Preferred - Basic HTML