SmartPhone Videographer Documentary Story Video intern for Patreon Online Marketing IT StartUp NYCSnowSugar Video
Internet Marketing / Sales / PromotionsCorporate Investment International, Inc.
Marketing and Communications InternThe Joven Institute
Paid - Content Marketing InternshipAdoshi.co
Summer Internship in Women's Fashion AccessoriesAsian Eye Ltd
Marketing Intern sought for Fall 2017Eight6Zero Marketing
Marketing & Business Intern - Unpaid/Telecommute/Flexible hrsMoney Munchkids
Social Media / Marketing InternPods&Pads
Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Posted: January 09 2016
Company Location: Boston, MA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNibella is an online marketplace for green lifestyle brands and consumers to connect. Our goals is to create a community where eco-conscious consumers can shop for all their necessities all in one place.
This internship will allow to enhance your online marketing and social media skills and apply them to an e-commerce business. You will work proactively with the management team to develop and execute marketing campaigns for various green lifestyle brands to help them reach a wider customer demographic.
Responsibilities- Create email campaigns, social media promotions and contests
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with special events to promote the company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Experience using Salesforce, Mailchimp & Google Analytics
- Experience using social media platforms including: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+