Field Marketing and Events InternAlteryx
Sales & Marketing InternCorkerbec Ventures
SEO & Keyword Search InternCorkerbec Ventures
The Winery at Bull Run Marketing InternThe Winery at Bull Run
Digital Marketing InternshipSix Spoke Media, LLC
Content Learning Team InternshipPraetorian Digital
Social Media Marketing AssistantPillar Design Studios
Digital Marketing/Public Relations InternNew England Historic Genealogical Society
Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Posted: January 09 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNibella is an online marketplace for green lifestyle brands and consumers to connect. Our goals is to create a community where eco-conscious consumers can shop for all their necessities all in one place.
This internship will allow to enhance your online marketing and social media skills and apply them to an e-commerce business. You will work proactively with the management team to develop and execute marketing campaigns for various green lifestyle brands to help them reach a wider customer demographic.
Responsibilities- Create email campaigns, social media promotions and contests
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with special events to promote the company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Experience using Salesforce, Mailchimp & Google Analytics
- Experience using social media platforms including: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+