Part-time Search Engine Marketing AnalystGoodzer
Event - Digital Marketing Internshipnoel.events
Marketing InternCountry Jam USA
Marketing Analyst InternWibbitz
JOURNALISM AND MARKETING INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
Vida Kids Marketing and Public Relations InternVida Shoes International - Kids Division
Social Media Marketing InternshipDental Game Plan
Marketing Intern - Summer 2017Greater Cleveland Aquarium
Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Graphene 3D Lab
4603 Middle Country Road
Posted: April 20 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are seeking a full or part-time intern to assist with social media, blog writing, graphic design, and other marketing related taskwork. We prefer this internship to be for-credit. However. a stipend will be considered for the right candidate who cannot accept college credit.
About Graphene 3D Lab
Graphene 3D Lab is in the business of developing, manufacturing, and marketing proprietary graphene-based nanocomposite materials for various types of 3D printing, including fused filament fabrication. The Company is also involved in the design, manufacture, and marketing of 3D printers and related products for domestic and international customers.
The Graphene 3D Lab facility is located in Calverton, NY and is equipped with material processing and analytical equipment. The company has four US patent applications pending for its technology. For more information on Graphene 3D Lab, Inc., visit www.graphene3dlab.com.
• Manage all social media channels with direct supervision. The successful applicant should have good judgement in order to work independently after some time.
• Develop visual content for web platforms
• Author original blog content about 3D printing
• Other tasks as assigned. The successful candidate must be willing to pitch in as needed on a wide range of assignments.
• A positive attitude
• Pursuing a four year degree in a related field (communications, business, engineering)
• Some professional experience required. This may include a prior part or full-time internship or other relevant experience
• Comfortable writing for a growing audience. Can supplement prior writing experience with 3D printing experience, upon which case we will provide more assistance with the writing aspect.
• Must be comfortable working with a multi-cultural team in a fast-paced environment
SkillsRequired - Article Writing, Adobe Photoshop, Social Media, Blogging
Preferred - Computer Aided Design, 3D Printing, 3D Modeling