Paid Summer Marketing Intern for ecommerce startupGage Diamonds
Summer Marketing InternshipCenterForce Conferences
Digital Marketing Internship at High-Growth Tech Company AND 501(c)(3) NonprofitliftUPlift
Marketing & Development InternshipKeystone Science School
Drink Philly Social Media InternshipDrink Philly
Public Relations/Marketing InternSocial Alliance Media
Dell Campus Ambassador - University of Arkansas – Fort SmithMosaic North America
LOOKING FOR VIDEOGRAPHER INTERN TO START ASAPThe Grossman Law Firm APC
Marketing InternshipBookmark This
7839 Eastpoint Mall
Posted: February 24 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCeleebrate Us is looking for a creative, out-going individual with great communication skills and a great personality. The ideal candidate will be responsible for contacting potential through social media and other means to generate interest for our brand and increase foot traffic to our store in Eastpoint Mall. You will be involved in store marketing plans, direct customer contact and growth projects.
Identify and investigate customers who purchased gift baskets or booked events through celeebrateus.com and feature their stories by writing highly effective content across various platforms (emails, blogs, website, newsletters, social media, etc.)
Contribute to growth of company’s visibility across social platforms – Twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube, LinkedInBuild and maintain lists and compile data as needed. Research trends in the event space. Assist with planning, creation and production of celeebrateus.com events support platform and various marketing projects
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Fun and engaging personality
• Ability to develop an environmental walk-through plan on the day of events which includes communicating with customers on any “day-of” event needs.
• Proficient in the use of social media networks and platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WordPress, etc.)
• Experience with marketing software tools is a benefit (i.e. Hootsuite, Google Analytics, etc.)
• Ability to self-motivate with little or no supervision
• Desire to come up with new ideas on how to grow online presence and store presence
• Understanding of our target audience and how to use social media to reach them
• Ability to collaborate successfully in a team setting
Strong personal network on social media
ResponsibilitiesOpen store, engage customers, add content to social media, create marketing material for up-coming promotions.
Customer Service Skills
Very neat appearance
Very pleasant disposition