Marketing/Communications InternMusic For Good
Social Media/Email MarketingMedia 540
Communications and Recruiting InternshipSouth, Inc.
social media internMoi Inc
Marketing Internthyssenkrupp BILSTEIN of America, Inc.
Marketing Internship in Short-Term Vacation Rental Startup in DTLADrop The Keez
Social Media Marketing InternTopco Design
Social MediaInnerSurf International Inc
Marketing InternshipBookmark This
471 W Lambert Road Suite 105
Posted: April 28 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWEBeDoctor, Inc, a Certified EMR and Practice Management SaaS company, located in Brea, CA is looking for a bright, motivated, young Marketing student looking to gain business experience and school work credit to join our company for a 90-day period to assist in the marketing department under a non-paid internship after which could turn into a full-time, paid position.
Responsibilities• Assist in Social Media Marketing
• Update Directory/Listing Site Profiles and Research and Add Company Details to Other Directory/Listing Sites
• Assist in SEO with Google Adwords – update keywords and assist in placement
• Assist in Writing Press Releases and White Papers then Distribute
• Assist in Writing Mass Emails and Distribute
• Assist in Creation of Demo/Training Videos
• Assist in other areas of Marketing as determined by Manager
Requirements• Good Written and Verbal Communication Skills
• Good/Creative Writing Skills with Examples to Show
• Excellent Computer Skills
• Internet Savvy
• Business Social Media experience on Facebook, Twitter, Digg, and LinkedIn
• SEO Experience (Adwords)
• Professionalism and Dependability
• Self-Starter and Motivated to Learn and Gain Experience in Marketing
• 3.0 minimum GPA