Web DesignerFlow Synergy Business Alliance
MarketingFlow Synergy Business Alliance
Social Marketing InternLaureen Oliphant
Junior Marketing InternMercury Matrix, Inc.
Marketing AssociateMercury Matrix, Inc.
Marketing InternshipSnowcap Data
Marketing, Public Relations, Community Relations, Communications InternshipAlzheimer's Association
Marketing & Social Media InternCraftly
Marketing InternshipBookmark This
471 W Lambert Road Suite 105
Posted: April 28 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWEBeDoctor, Inc, a Certified EMR and Practice Management SaaS company, located in Brea, CA is looking for a bright, motivated, young Marketing student looking to gain business experience and school work credit to join our company for a 90-day period to assist in the marketing department under a non-paid internship after which could turn into a full-time, paid position.
Responsibilities• Assist in Social Media Marketing
• Update Directory/Listing Site Profiles and Research and Add Company Details to Other Directory/Listing Sites
• Assist in SEO with Google Adwords – update keywords and assist in placement
• Assist in Writing Press Releases and White Papers then Distribute
• Assist in Writing Mass Emails and Distribute
• Assist in Creation of Demo/Training Videos
• Assist in other areas of Marketing as determined by Manager
Requirements• Good Written and Verbal Communication Skills
• Good/Creative Writing Skills with Examples to Show
• Excellent Computer Skills
• Internet Savvy
• Business Social Media experience on Facebook, Twitter, Digg, and LinkedIn
• SEO Experience (Adwords)
• Professionalism and Dependability
• Self-Starter and Motivated to Learn and Gain Experience in Marketing
• 3.0 minimum GPA