PR/ Marketing Intern- Full Time / Immediate HireCobalt Executives, Inc.
Marketing AssistantThrive Events, Inc.
SEO Marketing & Social Media GuruEtching-It.com
Social Media Marketing InternCreatively Digital Marketing
Social Media InternStartup Pros LLC
Summer Internship - Marketing & Sales Consulting (PAID)Clear Vision Communications, Inc.
Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Lugh Studio Inc
50 Court Street
Posted: May 11 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWhat’s in it for you?
Are you interested building hands on, real world business experience while finishing your education? Are you obsessed with all things creative and wondering how you can apply that creativity to make a living, make a difference and build a business? Lugh Studio could be the place for you!
Lugh Studio, Inc. is a Brooklyn based creative agency that offers a uniquely creative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
We’re looking for ‘visual’ translators, designers who want to learn how to help our client’s messages come to life - so that their target audiences “get it” at a glance — be it a logo, print, web, email, or apps. A glance is all it takes, because it’s all they have before their audiences look or click away.
We’re looking for marketers, designers, writers and project managers who want to learn how to bring together design and analytics. Designed to keep clients target audiences coming back for more and their brands fit, healthy and current, our marketing services help them quickly identify and adapt to the changing needs of their business.
• Lugh Studio, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. At Lugh Studio, you will enjoy a team-oriented and community-based atmosphere.
• Positions are available starting June 1st and through the end of the year
• Visit http://www.lughstudio.com/ for more information.
• We’re looking for interns who can commit up to 25 hours a week. This is a temp to permanent internship opportunity.
• Please submit your resume, cover letter, work samples and/or portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch if we think we’ll be a good fit for us both.
ResponsibilitiesAs a Marketing Intern You Will Learn How to:
• Meet daily, weekly, and long-term deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Create integrated marketing plans and campaign calendars and to reach target audiences across platforms, social media, SEO, email, apps and digital content marketing
• Relationship building with online communities, by maintaining Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other media accounts.
• Improve marketing, but tracking campaign results, from social media analytics using HootSuite and other software
• Presentation skills, by reporting results and new ideas to our marketing team
All Interns Will Learn About Start Ups - there will be plenty of additional opportunities in related projects – especially across our suite of start up products, including FreelancersHelper.com, TrackTOC.com and Boomerang.life.
Our ideal candidate:
• Can walk into room of people and can’t leave without making a few friends
• Is organized, enthusiastic, detail oriented, able to take direction as well as work independently
• Has a professional demeanor, exceptional customer service a
• skills, keen analytical skills and a creative problem-solving approach
Requirements• Marketing Interns
o Strong interest and background in sales, marketing or advertising
o Have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with knowledge of Web and social media
o Comfort working with PowerPoint, Word and Excel
o Familiar with Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress, MailChimp, Constant Contact Majors
o Familiarity with Adobe creative suite and basic graphic design
o Knowledge of current digital space and marketing trends and ability to communicate them