Marketing InternCatStone NYC
Marketing InternCatStone NYC
Social Media & Community Management InternJohanna Cabral
Marketing ExecutiveVOUS LLC
Digital Marketing InternVendng Machine Corp.
Entry Level Sales & Marketing Paid Internships -- Start Now or Next SemesterMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Paid Part Time Social Media Marketing/Public RelationsPEEKaMEET
Need a Marketing Internship? Love Bikes?LaneSpotter
Marketing InternshipBookmark This
141 Grand Avenue
Posted: December 03 2014
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 6 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are an Internet technology company in Coral Gables, Miami that specializes in all aspects of online business and marketing. We offer a unique opportunity to join a growing company based out of Miami, FL while also developing your skills and professional career.
The 20-hour/week Internship position is responsible for the implementation of our online marketing, strategy, plus the coordination of other web marketing activities.
The Marketing Intern starts by implementing certain essential online tasks for us and our clients' internet marketing strategies. We are looking for an individual who is a fast learner and who takes initiative. You will learn and gain experience about all aspects of E-business and Online Marketing in this position. Training will be provided to those individuals who show promise. This is an INTERNSHIP and we will cover LUNCH and TRANSPORTATION EXPENSES.
- Work with Graphic Designer to enhance website look and feel.
- Assist and coordinate Project Management Activities
- Internet Research
Potential Growth Duties and Responsibilities:
- Track and analyze web activity by assessing and refining our success using Web analytics
- Assist in identifying and developing affiliations with target education companies exploring synergies to include co-marketing opportunities such as web links, etc.
- Assist in developing new market segments within special education, professional development, and grant writing
- Develop, implement and monitor Marketing program with regard to keyword ranking, indexed pages, backlinks, ad words, etc.
- Assist in developing, monitoring and refining integrated marketing campaigns.
- Create brand awareness, interest and leads: assist in the design, implementation, and ongoing assessment of our online programs, work with Graphic Designer to create templates for email campaigns, and ensure quality of all emails.
RequirementsComputer and software skills: Competency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Internet Research
Language Skills: Great verbal/written communication abilities with edit and proofreading skills a plus
- Self-starter approach to work, with an eagerness to consistently meet and exceed objectives and take on more responsibility
- Comfortable working with team members at all levels.
- Demonstrated ability to manage details, efficient work habits, and flexibility.
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.