Marketing & Sales Internship - Fitness Start Up (Marina Del Rey)Street Workout Academy
Unpaid Marketing Intern TelecommuteMoney Munchkids
Business Development / Sales Intern - Los Angeles & GlobalNaqi Strategies
Marketing Internship for Creative Development Brand in NYC (Summer 2017)Liberate Artists LLC
Marketing InternshipViPeak Global
Marketing Content ProducerTAYGO
Marketing RepReliance capital limited
Digital Marketing/Retail Sales Internship for a non-traditional start-up footwear companyCOMUNITY
Marketing InternshipBookmark This
408 Main Street
Posted: August 16 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionReachability, LLC is seeking a Marketing Intern to assist the Sales team. If you’re an undergraduate student who is majoring in Sales, Marketing or Advertising we’d like to know you. This internship entails learning and applying the methods of prospecting, cultivating leads, and assisting the Regional Director when building relationships with businesses across New Jersey; You will support the sales team from appointment setting to learning our CRM tool and identifying opportunities to match customer needs with Reachability services. The Marketing intern also collaborates with the Operations team within Reachability to fulfill our clients’ social media marketing goals.
We're a fast-moving team of emotionally intelligent individuals with an unparalleled passion for helping local businesses connect with their customers and dominate the digital space. This individual generally works under Regional Director and carries out several tasks to facilitate sales and marketing initiatives for the organization.
Responsibilities• Assist in the creation of phone and e-mail prospecting methods
• Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
• Collaborate with intelligent, inspiring colleagues to continually improve team and individual performance.
• Implement feedback from clients and teammates quickly and effectively to ensure client satisfaction.
• Research new clients and cultivate ideas during the on-boarding process.
• Collect information about new clients' businesses, online presences, and social media profiles.
• Organize and enter that information into company CRM and other internal tools.
• Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
• Any other responsibilities as may arise in the context of a fast-moving start-up.
Requirements• A love of local businesses
• Knowledge of marketing principles
• A familiarity and interest in online communication channels like social media, customer review websites, digital marketing, social analytics and others.
• Understand new technologies and applying to marketing principles
• Ability to work individually and self-driven projects
• Strong skills in organization, prioritization and time management
• Passion for working in a fast-paced start-up environment.
• Highly self-motivated individual
• Desire to learn and contribute
• Exemplary work ethic and a positive "get it done" attitude