JOURNALISM AND MARKETING INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
Need Someone Who Knows How To Setup Email Marketing (E-Blast) Newsletters For Hip Hop Music etcviral media boost
Intern - Marketing AnalyticsFarm Credit Mid-America
Marketing Internship (Winter 2016/Spring 2017)Braathe Enterprises
Vietnamese Segment CampaignTaro
Looking For A SOCIAL MEDIA AND CONTENT INTERN for a Hot New Consumer Start-Up!exactly.me
Business Development / Sales InternTSS Brokerage
Marketing InternshipBookmark This
3100 Richmond Ave Suite 503
Posted: May 29 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOnline Marketing Intern at a Fast Paced Tech Startup
Are you obsessed with learning about online marketing and building a successful web business one day? Do your friends look to you for advice on websites, Facebook, Twitter or trends about the internet and startups? Adterminal is a Houston based tech startup set on making the ultimate dashboard for ad-driven websites so they make smart decisions that drive results. Our team has founded Top 500 USA websites and we’re looking for someone who’s interested in working closely with us to launch something awesome.
Our ideal candidate is someone who walks into a room of people and can’t leave without making a few friends. Someone who is obsessed with online marketing media and is creative and thoughtful when interacting with online communities and building relationships.
What You Will Learn:
· How to create a long term online marketing plan and marketing calendar.
· How to track online media analytics and report results.
· How to create compelling content and get it shared by influencers.
· How to get in touch with and interview high performance website founders.
· Techniques to create viral loops between our Facebook Page, twitter, and blog accounts.
· Much more – your will work closely with the Founding team through launch.
If this sounds interesting we want to hear from you.
The position begins this summer and runs through December 31st.
***If interested, respond in (5) sentences or less about why you would be the best intern for our startup.
Requirements· Background in Software, Marketing, Communication, or other related discipline.
· Highly organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
· Fearless – not afraid to be a bold and outside the box thinker.
· Love for using social networking sites, and general excitement to learn new skills.
· Must be a US Citizen.