Social Media Marketing & Events Intern for Vodka DistilleryYsa Distillery
Small Business Marketing IntershipPhantom Pools
Website DesignerPeople Conductor
Call Center AgentIntuit
Social Media Marketing ApprenticeNew England Digital Media
iPhone Videographer intern for Online Marketing, Online class courseSnowSugar Video
Social Media Internet Web Online Marketing Intern Growth Hacker Crowdfunding ( VIRTUAL OK )SnowSugar Video
Community Development InternWheelwell, Inc.
Marketing InternshipBookmark This
393 East Grand Avenue
South San Francisco, CA
Posted: June 03 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMarketing Intern needed for leading mid-sized commercial general contractor in the San Francisco Bay Area. This position will be located at our headquarter office in South San Francisco.
The Marketing Intern works in conjunction with the Marketing Coordinator & Marketing Manager to help implement the strategy and maintenance of all marketing and branding efforts. This is a dynamic, organized, detail-oriented individual who possesses the ability to prioritize projects and multitask.
Time Commitment: flexible hours between 8am – 5pm, up to 40 hours / week as needed
ResponsibilitiesThe Marketing Intern helps to support business development and other marketing efforts as needed including:
• RFP and SOQ response assistance
• Social Media
• Data Entry
• Presentation Graphics
• Event Coordination Assistance
Requirements• Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint, MS Project, Excel and Visio. Experienced in the application of Photoshop/Illustrator/In-Design graphics software is a plus.
• Strong writing, editorial and proofreading skills.
• In process of obtaining a degree in marketing, communications, business development or similar field.
• Extremely organized and detail oriented with the ability to work both independently and in a team environment
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong attention to detail while meeting details within a tight time frame.
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Office, Social Media
Preferred - Adobe Creative Suite