Marketing Communications InternshipProject C.U.R.E.
Sales and Marketing AssistantHuman Elements Consulting
English/Italian Internet Marketing Social media manager - International life coaching companyYou Have Got The Power, Inc.
Internship in CHINA C119 - Editorial(not virtual)MTA Network
Internship in CHINA C135 - Acquisition Assistant Intern (not virtual)MTA Network
Internship in CHINA C134 - Online Marketing (not virtual)MTA Network
Internship in CHINA C118 - Business Developer (not virtual)MTA Network
Marketing InternshipBookmark This
393 East Grand Avenue
South San Francisco, CA
Posted: June 03 2015
DescriptionMarketing Intern needed for leading mid-sized commercial general contractor in the San Francisco Bay Area. This position will be located at our headquarter office in South San Francisco.
The Marketing Intern works in conjunction with the Marketing Coordinator & Marketing Manager to help implement the strategy and maintenance of all marketing and branding efforts. This is a dynamic, organized, detail-oriented individual who possesses the ability to prioritize projects and multitask.
Time Commitment: flexible hours between 8am – 5pm, up to 40 hours / week as needed
ResponsibilitiesThe Marketing Intern helps to support business development and other marketing efforts as needed including:
• RFP and SOQ response assistance
• Social Media
• Data Entry
• Presentation Graphics
• Event Coordination Assistance
Requirements• Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint, MS Project, Excel and Visio. Experienced in the application of Photoshop/Illustrator/In-Design graphics software is a plus.
• Strong writing, editorial and proofreading skills.
• In process of obtaining a degree in marketing, communications, business development or similar field.
• Extremely organized and detail oriented with the ability to work both independently and in a team environment
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong attention to detail while meeting details within a tight time frame.
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Office, Social Media
Preferred - Adobe Creative Suite