Marketing InternEuro School of Tennis
Social Media InternEuro School of Tennis
Marketing/Advertising SpecialistPrimetime Tent & Table, LLC
*Marketing Internship - Mobile StartupPreApps.com
Digital Marketing Internshipcar2go
Marketing And Operations Internship- Spring/ Summer 2017Luxor Linens
Event Coordinator - Sales and MarketingSupply Chain Latin America
Marketing InternshipBookmark This
393 East Grand Avenue
South San Francisco, CA
Posted: June 03 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMarketing Intern needed for leading mid-sized commercial general contractor in the San Francisco Bay Area. This position will be located at our headquarter office in South San Francisco.
The Marketing Intern works in conjunction with the Marketing Coordinator & Marketing Manager to help implement the strategy and maintenance of all marketing and branding efforts. This is a dynamic, organized, detail-oriented individual who possesses the ability to prioritize projects and multitask.
Time Commitment: flexible hours between 8am – 5pm, up to 40 hours / week as needed
ResponsibilitiesThe Marketing Intern helps to support business development and other marketing efforts as needed including:
• RFP and SOQ response assistance
• Social Media
• Data Entry
• Presentation Graphics
• Event Coordination Assistance
Requirements• Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint, MS Project, Excel and Visio. Experienced in the application of Photoshop/Illustrator/In-Design graphics software is a plus.
• Strong writing, editorial and proofreading skills.
• In process of obtaining a degree in marketing, communications, business development or similar field.
• Extremely organized and detail oriented with the ability to work both independently and in a team environment
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong attention to detail while meeting details within a tight time frame.
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Office, Social Media
Preferred - Adobe Creative Suite