Marketing InternParadise Legal Support & Secretarial Services
Marketing InternCostco Wholesale
Marketing InternDream Catcher Consulting Firm
Marketing InternAusgold Limited
Publisher's Assistant VirtualSRM Graphics and Printing
(Digital Street Team Lead) - National Recording ArtistLos Angeles Talent LLC
Marketing InternCatStone NYC
Marketing InternCatStone NYC
Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Outlets of Little Rock
11202 Bass Pro Parkway
Little Rock, AR
Posted: September 19 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionExpand your knowledge of the marketing field. The mall marketing internship involves marketing, communications, event planning, advertising and public relations for the entire mall. Assist the General Manager and Marketing Director in the planning and execution of special and community events. Communicate weekly with store managers. Assist the Marketing Director in developing and maintaining local outreach/customer loyalty programs. This includes database management, direct mail, event and promotion planning, etc.Responsibilities include:
Manage Online Presence
• Update site with press releases and upcoming events.
• Update site with store event, promotions and job listings.
• Update store listings and phone numbers as needed.
• Review Google Analytics reports to assess trends.
• Make social media suggestions specific for each vehicle – Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
• Review customer comments using property name and hashtags.
• Recommend content that will keep customers engaged – not just self-promotional.
• Review all google alerts for property. Assuring information is accurate and up to date.
• Printing all articles mentioning property for media binder.
• Reach out to store managers regarding advertising opportunities such as in mall signage, displays, website listings, social media, etc.
• Secure retail participation for property promotions to include but not limited to sweepstakes, loyalty programs and local outreach.
• Secure retail participation for property events.
• Prepare biweekly Red Hot News for the tenants with necessary participation forms, memo, etc.
• Assist in securing tenant and sponsor participation.
• Manage registration database of event attendees (if applicable).
• Manage and track store, vendor and sponsor participation.
• Assist in overall event planning and execution.
• Create table and directional signage as needed.
• Assist with event set up and breakdown.
• Take photos of participants, vendors, set up and signage.
• Assist in event management and representing the property through registration or outreach table.
• Walk property to ensure visual standards are being met. Check signage. Fill sign holders and directories.
• Ensure the Customer Service is displaying current information and has stock of directories, coupon books, etc.
• Check Signs
• Fill Signholders
• Check Customer Service (Directories, Flyers, etc.)
• Sign Changes (as needed)
• Tracking of Media Hits/Mentions
• Website/Social Media Updates
• Red Hot News
• Merchant Intensification (i.e. promoting stores via in mall signage, website, social media , etc)
• Assist in planning monthly OfficeBreaks emails including store participation
• Display Cubes – Preparation and Store Solicitation
RequirementsMarketing, Business or Communications Major preferred.
Must be a team player with creative ideas.
Must be well organized, self-motivated and detail-oriented, with excellent interpersonal skills.
Demonstrated ability to take initiative, set priorities, and meet deadlines.
Excellent judgement and discretion.
Understanding of retail a plus, but not required.