MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNNCS Technology
Visual Communications Internship at SB MarketingSB Marketing LLC
Web DeveloperThe Trinitee Group, LLC.
Marketing/Sales InternshipPheramor, Inc.
*Marketing Internship - Mobile StartupPreApps.com
Marketing InternPark Group Solutions
Sponsorship, Marketing & Media AssistantThe Festival of Ballooning, Inc.
Marketing InternThe Thaddeus Foundation
Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Posted: November 28 2015
Company Location: Kutztown, PA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMXO represents the future of online and offline interactions. The social media app allows users to make new friends through mutual friendships & common interests and utilize the college bulletin board.
ResponsibilitiesJob Description Details:
• Marketing Interns will work with MXO’s team to accomplish goals and challenges. These goals and market challenges will be achieved by performing the following tasks:
• The goal of MXO is to promote and add users to the free app. All of our tasks will be oriented around this goal.
• Social marketing execution and support: promote and acquire new users to MXO.
• Develop market research by Identifying, analyzing, and making recommendations to the marketing plan based on response to current marketing outputs; and having the ability to pivot strategy based on this research.
• Cultivate Brand Awareness – MXO is a young company and much of its marketing involves educating the marketplace about its offerings and the value in those offerings.
• Assist with advertising and marketing promotional activities including social media, mail, web, and events on campus by attending or helping to organize events at college campuses, community events, or networking events.
• Develop targeted marketing strategies and execution plan.
• Provide weekly feedback, metrics, and discussion.
Given the small size of our team, our interns will have the opportunity to be involved in a number of aspects that go into the creation and execution of a full-blown marketing plan, and will have the opportunity to significantly contribute to the growth and success of an ambitious, young company. Additionally, our interns will come understand the importance of product and strategy iteration based on market research, as well as the importance of accelerating this feedback loop.
Our internship is also designed to help interns develop their professional skill set and prepare for a successful career after graduation. To accomplish this, our program includes:
-One on one mentoring with VP of Marketing and CEO
-Opportunities to develop, hone, and refine marketing, networking, communication, management, and leadership skills
-Letter of recommendation, references for future jobs or applications, and potential to advance within MXO
-Involvement with one of the fastest growing start-ups in the world of education and social media technology
• Currently enrolled in Bachelor’s or Associates Degree program (as of the Spring Semester 2016); Marketing/Business majors preferred.
• Well networked, outgoing and active participant in campus clubs, student organizations, Greek life, or campus community.
• Goal-oriented individual with excellent interpersonal skills.
• Experienced with social media tools.
• Current students living on or near campus.
We expect our interns to bring an energetic, creative, and optimistic attitude with them to the workplace. Above all, come prepared to learn, contribute, and have fun while doing it.