Social Marketing InternLaureen Oliphant
Marketing InternRaising Black Brilliance
Social Media Marketing/ Graphic Design Apparel internConscious Artwear LLC
Podcast production management and PRNature's Premiere
Digital Marketing Intern, College creditAurum & Sharpe
Online Travel Agency Brand ManagerPink Palapa Enterprises
Marketing InternExpandable Software, Inc.
Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Operation Mobilization (OM)
285 Lynnwood Avenue
Posted: July 08 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a collective of 6,800 people who don’t fit a mold, who don’t sit still, and who love the adventure of serving Jesus.
Position Title: Marketing Intern
Organization: Operation Mobilization USA
Department: Global Voice
Term: Semester or 1 year
Work Schedule: Mon-Fri
Hours per Week: 30-40
Compensation: $500/month stipend and free housing on OM campus
Position Description: The marketing intern will be responsible for assisting marketing department with managing social media accounts, website development, publication design, and promoting any current OM projects.
• Effectively engage OM community using creative social media outlets
• Create and execute new marketing initiatives and projects
• Develop and write website information and aesthetics
• Be exposed to multicultural subjects and settings
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Must be in junior or senior year of college or recent graduate
• Major in Marketing, business, or related field
• Familiarity with social media outlets and related marketing strategies
• Minimum GPA of 3.0 preferred
Additional Info: Resources and information are available for students interested in serving in an affiliated OM mission trip as a part of the internship. . All interns must formally accept and abide by OM USA’s Statement of Faith for the duration of the internship.
Application Instructions: Please submit resume to Jeff King at firstname.lastname@example.org