Marketing InternshipElmwood Park Zoo
Production SupervisorSPECIALTY FOOD ASSOCIATION INC
Marketing InternshipKeller Williams NYC
Intern needed for growing social media/branding companyPebbleRebel Media
Marketing InternSkyline Consulting Group
Social Media & Community Management InternITT Technical Institute-Houston West
Social Media & Community Management InternOcularIT Solutions
Marketing, Social Media, Sales InternElizabeth Connolly
Marketing InternshipBookmark This
33 Corporate Drive
Posted: August 31 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionZagwear is a creatively driven, global product-based marketing agency.
We create safe, innovative and relevant premium products that inspire consumers
and help make spending time with our client's brands engaging, worthwhile and fun.
Our expectations: We are looking for intelligent, enthusiastic, motivated and hard-working individuals with an interest in marketing. Applicants must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Interns can receive college credit
• This is a paid internship
• Interns must sign the internship agreement contract
• Assist the marketing team with daily activities, events and projects.
• Organize sample rooms, catalogs and shipping supplies
• Answer main telephone line, greet and set up visitors
• Update vendor lists
• File, ship packages
• Source promotional goods through ESP/Google
• Create decks in PowerPoint
• All other duties as assigned
Interested candidates should email a resume to: