MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNNCS Pte Ltd
Brand Ambassador - Full Time- Entry LevelThrive Events, Inc.
PR/ Marketing InternThrive Events, Inc.
Leadership Development Intern/ Future EntrepreneurAtlas Consulting Group
Entry Level Marketing AssociateMammoth Marketing, Inc.
PR/ Marketing Intern- Full TimeHarper Pierce
Paid Internship in Sales, Marketing and PR.Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
STILL ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS! PAID MARKETING INTERNSHIPLuxmgmt. Group, Inc.
Marketing InternshipBookmark This
40 Cutter Mill Rd, Suite 400
Great Neck, NY
Posted: September 29 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAbout the Smilist:
The Smilist is a fast-growing Dental Support Organization focused on supporting dental practices in the Tri-State area. We are a group of passionate, dedicated and skilled people committed to reinventing the dental experience. Our team members are ambitious and energetic individuals with a thirst to learn and a drive to succeed.
With the most modern technology available and an unrelenting focus on patient care we are creating a world where people enjoy going to the dentist. A world without embarrassment, where smiling faces are the norm. A world where patients can get appointments that suit their schedule. A world where treatment is affordable.
We invite only the best to join our team. We look forward to hearing from self-starters comfortable working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
About the Job:
The Smilist is looking for innovative, curious and ambitious students to join our internship program. This is your exclusive path to receive a full-time offer upon graduation.
This is your chance to
• Lead an individual project addressing a specific business problem and present to senior management
• Have a robust experience with cross functional exposure (Communications, Finance, Dental Practice Management, Clinical Care, Marketing and Business Development)
• Be an active participant across formal and informal learning opportunities and networking events
Requirements• Superior problem solving, decision making and project management skills
• An ability to thrive in a dynamic, innovative and challenging environment
• Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
• Exhibit an entrepreneurial mindset, resourcefulness and curiosity
• Lead with both an analytical and creative approach to our marketing business
• Self-starter with strong networking skills
• Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US on a permanent ongoing basis without requiring sponsorship