Marketing InternEuro School of Tennis
Social Media InternEuro School of Tennis
Marketing/Advertising SpecialistPrimetime Tent & Table, LLC
*Marketing Internship - Mobile StartupPreApps.com
Digital Marketing Internshipcar2go
Marketing And Operations Internship- Spring/ Summer 2017Luxor Linens
Event Coordinator - Sales and MarketingSupply Chain Latin America
Marketing InternshipBookmark This
40 Cutter Mill Rd, Suite 400
Great Neck, NY
Posted: September 29 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAbout the Smilist:
The Smilist is a fast-growing Dental Support Organization focused on supporting dental practices in the Tri-State area. We are a group of passionate, dedicated and skilled people committed to reinventing the dental experience. Our team members are ambitious and energetic individuals with a thirst to learn and a drive to succeed.
With the most modern technology available and an unrelenting focus on patient care we are creating a world where people enjoy going to the dentist. A world without embarrassment, where smiling faces are the norm. A world where patients can get appointments that suit their schedule. A world where treatment is affordable.
We invite only the best to join our team. We look forward to hearing from self-starters comfortable working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
About the Job:
The Smilist is looking for innovative, curious and ambitious students to join our internship program. This is your exclusive path to receive a full-time offer upon graduation.
This is your chance to
• Lead an individual project addressing a specific business problem and present to senior management
• Have a robust experience with cross functional exposure (Communications, Finance, Dental Practice Management, Clinical Care, Marketing and Business Development)
• Be an active participant across formal and informal learning opportunities and networking events
Requirements• Superior problem solving, decision making and project management skills
• An ability to thrive in a dynamic, innovative and challenging environment
• Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
• Exhibit an entrepreneurial mindset, resourcefulness and curiosity
• Lead with both an analytical and creative approach to our marketing business
• Self-starter with strong networking skills
• Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US on a permanent ongoing basis without requiring sponsorship