Marketing InternMagnum Opus Federal Corporation
Digital Marketing InternOneThing Strategic Marketing Group
Social Media InternStartup Pros LLC
Paid E-commerce Internship in China with accommodation no agency feesZING business company
Interns for Summer - Marketing, Business Development, Digital MediaViss Media
PR/ Marketing Intern- Full Time / Immediate HireCobalt Executives, Inc.
Marketing AssistantThrive Events, Inc.
Marketing InternshipBookmark This
8899 Beverly Blvd
West Hollywood, CA
Posted: September 17 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are an online-based premium brand offering ultra-luxe jeans and essentials retail free through a technology-forward shopping experience.
We’re seeking a Marketing Intern. This position is extremely fast paced, and efficiency and time sensitivity are of the essence. We are looking for someone who can be proactive and think outside the box to get things done. This is a great opportunity to be on the ground floor to an ever-changing business environment.
The treats? We’re in the heart of Beverly Blvd/Robertson Blvd, close to the best restaurants and shopping in the city. We have a popup shop where we often hold cool events, let you sleep in on your birthday and provide a fully-stocked snack bar. We're a friendly and collaborative bunch -- and we look forward to meeting you!
• Assisting in photo shoots: dressing/styling models, assisting photographer, steaming, maintenance of sample products being shot
• Assisting with all social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc…)
• Assisting with organization and implementation of events, store events, etc.
• Blogger outreach
• Market Research
• Managing and maintaining showroom
• Researching e-commerce trends in the fashion/denim space
• Administrative duties including heavy data entry, creating and maintaining files
• Eager to work in e-commerce within the fashion/denim Industry
• Strong knowledge base relating to fashion trends, designers, magazines, blogs, and websites
Required Education and Experience:
• In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor, or related at an Accredited Institution.
• Interest in fashion, specifically denim, is a must
• Engaging personality with exceptional communication and presentation skills
• Strong organization skills
• Ability to work as a team member
• Capable of multi-tasking and working well under pressure
• Knowledge of Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator is a plus
• Basic understanding of Mac/PC operation systems
School Credit Only.