MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNANGLO PACIFIC GROUP
Marketing/Social Media InternHealthy On You
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNLundbeck Canada Inc
Advertising Department InternFOODBEAST
Social Media/ Influencer Marketing InternThe Blog Bar
Social Media InternAlternative Strategies
Copywriting/Marketing InternCPG Agency
Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Mujeres Unidas Avanzando
54 Clayton Street
Posted: June 14 2016
At Mujeres Unidas Avanzando (MUA), our mission is to help Latina women break the barriers that stand in their way of social and economic growth. Through our programs, MUA serves low-income female residents from Dorchester and Boston’s surrounding neighborhoods, the clear majority of whom are Latina, although anyone is welcome to take advantage of our programs and services. Our complete offering of classes range from English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) classes, to High School Equivalency preparation in Spanish, computer classes, as well as health workshops and focus groups. Our services also include counseling, basic needs referrals and assistance, family literacy, one-on-one tutoring provided by volunteers and pull-out sessions for struggling students in Pre-ESOL and ESOL. Finally, we offer onsite childcare for mothers with preschool aged children to participate in MUA’s program. Classes run from 9:30-2:30PM to enable mothers to attend our program. Of course, all our services are free.
We are seeking marketing interns to jump on board with us! If you are looking for a meaningful experience that will have a tremendous impact on both your future and your community’s, then MUA is the place for you! You will be joining a dedicated team whose mission is to make a change.
- Obtain school credit for your rewarded work
- Enhance your resume with admirable and valuable volunteering experience
- Enjoy a flexible schedule in a casual work environment
- Gain life-lasting marketing skills to kick off your career
- Practice your Spanish in an authentic setting
- Easily access the office on the MBTA Red Line
- Apply or learn teaching skills as well as knowledge from Women’s Studies
- Make a true impact on hundreds of lives!
Here is how to be a part of our journey:
Contact Johannah Malone at email@example.com with your resume.
- Direct MUA's social media strategy
- Implement and operate an attractive donor program
- Coordinate public relations initiatives
- Design and manage the agency’s newsletter
- Create an ongoing plan to increase followers and solicit donations
- Organize and cover educational and social events for students
- Update and maintain MUA's webpage
- A project of your choosing!