Brand Representative Internship for Film Production CompanyDot Five Films
Marketing ManagerAmber Boyd Attorney at Law
Social Media/Marketing/Website DeveloperIndelible Ink-NY
Marketing, Public Relations & Social MediaBradford Stewart Art
LOCAL BUSINESS NOW HIRING ENTRY LEVEL EVENT STAFFSouth Texas Promotions
Event Communications AssistantRhythm Events
Winter 2016 - Event & Marketing Internship [Austin, TX]Snappening
Marketing InternU-Haul International
Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Posted: September 28 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you interested in marketing? Are you looking to hone in on and fine-tune your marketing skills? Would you like to help shape the marketing strategy and corporate voice of a revolutionary Online professional networking platform? Put your skills to the test and help transform lives and the Online networking industry as we know it!
This internship is both Online and unpaid. If you are chosen, your duties may be completed at any time you desire so long as you (1) meet the required/agreed upon deadlines and (2) provide your supervisor with timely updates. Candidates who successfully complete five months of interning will be eligible to receive letters of recommendation.
ResponsibilitiesThe amount of work product required is fairly low. However, the quality of your work will determine everything. Feedback and suggestions will be provided on work product that falls below a certain threshold.
If you are interested in interning with us, please submit your resume and a brief message answering the following questions (Response length is irrelevant—they may be 5 words if you feel that is sufficient—answer these questions as you see fit) :
1) Why are you a good candidate for this position?
2) If chosen, what do you hope to get out this experience?
3) How would you rate your ability to research?
4) How would you rate your ability to write articles for the internet?
5) What do you know about professional networking and mentor-mentee relationships?
6) Have you worked with a startup before? If so, how old was it?
7) What questions do you have about this position?
8) If chosen, how would we be able to make this a positive experience for you?
9) Can you provide one reference (with a “.edu” or other private professional email address) that we may contact via email?
RequirementsCandidates should be able to perform basic Online research and write 2-3 engaging sentences based on articles they have read. Additionally, candidates will be required to maintain official social networking profiles (twitter, facebook pages, Instagram) and provide engaging content and develop an engagement proposal based on criteria provided (chosen candidates will receive the necessary criteria).
SkillsRequired - Research, Market Research, Market Analysis, Content Creation, Writing, Social Media Marketing, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
Preferred - Google, Scholarly Research, Copy Editing, Well-organized, Self-starter, Self-driven