Marketing & Copywriting InternZ Supply
Campus Brand Ambassador Washington University St. LouisMosaic
Full-Time Internship – Marketing/Public Relations/AdvertisingSlate and Bow Inc.
Promotions Assistant - Entry LevelSynergy Management
PR & Marketing AssistantSynergy Management
Client Relations AssociateSynergy Management
Marketing/Advertising- Paid InternshipSynergy Management
Web/Marketing InternSouthern Bride
Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Knockout Media Group
16435 N Scottsdale Rd
Posted: October 12 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our marketing department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing and advertising team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
Responsibilities- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Help organize marketing events
Requirements- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics and Google Adwords)
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Current enrollment in a related BS or Masters degree
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Marketing, Advertising, Social Media Communications, Marketing Analytics, Marketing Communications Planning
Preferred - Enthusiastic, Knowledge-hungry Learner, Adobe Photoshop CS6