2 Business Development and Marketing Interns needed for startup in New YorkBegin to Heal
Business Development - Client Experience InternGPME Group
Marketing and Communications InternCarcharious Marketing Group
Social Media Marketing for Growing App CompanySurfwrench LLC
Marketing InternAndrea Patrick Consulting
Social Media Community Manager Student Internship (Part-time, telecommute)Noah Education Fund
Content Creator Student Internship (Part-time, telecommute)Noah Education Fund
Marketing internshipPuig NA
Posted: January 16 2016
Company Location: Los Altos, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are KINCT! We are a startup based out of the Silicon Valley and an extremely passionate team, working all sorts of crazy hours. KINCT is an upcoming online marketplace that allows every individual to be a service provider, a service receiver, or both! People can use any free time and skill they have, such as tutoring, babysitting, cooking, etc. in order to connect with someone in need of their skill and get paid for the service. The services are completed by locals near you. KINCT can be thought of as an Amazon for services, the one stop place for all your service needs. Learn more at www.kinct.com! We are looking for Marketing Interns in order to help with the customer acquisition.
Responsibilities- Create, Publish, and Market blog articles
- Posting to Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram -- Including finding interesting and relevant articles about the industry
- Maintain the SEO practice of the company website and blog
- Create and edit newsletter / e-mail content
- Run projects and create media stunts in order to gain more registrants
Requirements- Excellent communication abilities.
- An effective online communicator
- Innovative, creative, and action oriented.
- High attention to detail.
- Proven time management and prioritization skills.
- Experience in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Self-motivated, innovative, reliable, friendly yet professional.
- Experience with Google Analytics (plus).
- Experience with Constant Contact (plus).