Dell Campus Ambassador - Columbia UniversityMosaic North America
Halle Heart Children's Museum Marketing InternAmerican Heart Association
Summer High School Intern at the Houston ToolBankHouston Community ToolBank
Dance to EvOLvE InternshipDance To EvOLvE
Book Review ManagerPulse, LLC
Brand Ambassador / Marketing Internship (Seattle, WA) - $15.00/hourBerri Pro Inc.
Book Marketing CoordinatorPulse, LLC
Project Assistant/ Marketing Intern for CSA ProgramYour Sunshine Inc
Posted: January 16 2016
Company Location: Los Altos, CA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionWe are KINCT! We are a startup based out of the Silicon Valley and an extremely passionate team, working all sorts of crazy hours. KINCT is an upcoming online marketplace that allows every individual to be a service provider, a service receiver, or both! People can use any free time and skill they have, such as tutoring, babysitting, cooking, etc. in order to connect with someone in need of their skill and get paid for the service. The services are completed by locals near you. KINCT can be thought of as an Amazon for services, the one stop place for all your service needs. Learn more at www.kinct.com! We are looking for Marketing Interns in order to help with the customer acquisition.
Responsibilities- Create, Publish, and Market blog articles
- Posting to Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram -- Including finding interesting and relevant articles about the industry
- Maintain the SEO practice of the company website and blog
- Create and edit newsletter / e-mail content
- Run projects and create media stunts in order to gain more registrants
Requirements- Excellent communication abilities.
- An effective online communicator
- Innovative, creative, and action oriented.
- High attention to detail.
- Proven time management and prioritization skills.
- Experience in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Self-motivated, innovative, reliable, friendly yet professional.
- Experience with Google Analytics (plus).
- Experience with Constant Contact (plus).