social media internMoi Inc
Marketing Internthyssenkrupp BILSTEIN of America, Inc.
Marketing Internship in Short-Term Vacation Rental Startup in DTLADrop The Keez
Social Media Marketing InternTopco Design
Social MediaInnerSurf International Inc
Creative Intern Needed for Growing Startup, Remote option!ANYA
Summer Intern 2017MPL Enterprises
Marketing InternCam Kirk Studios
Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Advantage Legal Group
12207 NE 8th St
Posted: December 02 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLaw Firm's real estate department is looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to support its marketing right away. The ideal candidate must be a self-starter who is bold enough to innovate. An analytical and articulate mind paired with a keen eye for detail is a must.
The ideal candidate should have an interest in the Internet community, have the ability to update marketing letters
for prospecting campaigns. More than anything, motivated to take on an existing marketing effort and update materials. Create new online presence for a new department. Come improve our marketing!
• Update current marketing letter campaign
• Understand and execute the basics of SEO and link building
• Be able to execute full campaigns from start to finish and update current marketing materials
• Start marketing campaigns and create a new online presence.
• Contribute to development of web content
RequirementsBasic Qualities and Skills:
• Eagerness to learn and naturally curious, know how to put our new department on Yelp, Facebook and many others.
• Strong organizational and communication skills
• Detailed and meticulous
• Strong writing and editing abilities for web copy
• Ability to work independently
• Functional experience with data tools
• Knowledgeable of Microsoft Word and Excel