Publisher's AssistantSRM Graphics and Printing
Social Media Marketing InternJurim Dental
Marketing InternRoyal Solutions
Marketing InternBlue Square Concepts
Sales / Marketing internshipon 2016=201Well Woven, Inc.
Marketing Internatos healthcare LTD.
Marketing Intern (Miami)Stingray, Latin America
Marketing InternDiscovery Communications
Marketing InternshipBookmark This
SY-CON Systems, Inc.
1700 Northampton Street
Posted: January 29 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEstablished in 1986 to develop integrated software packages for the management of industrial inventory and equipment maintenance. Our software is used across the US and Canada by Fortune 500, medium, and small companies across multiple industries with availability in multiple formats including PC-based and Cloud-base systems. We are a small company offering an internship to help create and execute a marketing plan where your ideas and efforts will result in increased sales. You will be working directly with company owners. The internship could lead to a full-time position for the right candidate.
• review and improve existing marketing and product literature
• recommendations to improve company web site
• refine target markets
• analyze where and how to best reach the target markets
• help create press releases, Linkedin company updates, and methods to engage potential customers
• establish in-bound marketing methods
• analyze reseller channels and determine new avenues
• excellent written and verbal communication skills
• a take-charge personality with entrepreneurial thinking
• quick learner
• ability to work independently
• you must be a marketing, advertising, or business with marketing major