Entry Level Marketing & Advertising PositionsImperial Solutions, Inc
Marketing InternLittle Chicago Clothing Co.
Marketing/Communications InternMusic For Good
Social Media/Email MarketingMedia 540
Communications and Recruiting InternshipSouth, Inc.
social media internMoi Inc
Marketing Internthyssenkrupp BILSTEIN of America, Inc.
Marketing Internship in Short-Term Vacation Rental Startup in DTLADrop The Keez
Internet Media Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Posted: September 21 2016
Company Location: Bissell, CT
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a growing development company specializing in products that help Churches with their marketing. We only ship world class products that we are proud to put our name on.
We're a small, agile team and you'll work closely with us to design modern marketing campaigns, catalogue and onboard customers to App platform, and interact with customers on social media.
This is a remote position so you can work from anywhere with an internet connection, we're looking for great people to expand our talented team.
In this position, you will gain real world experience marketing cutting edge Apps and web software. Paid opportunities will be available for candidates at the conclusion of the internship period.
In addition to our small business clients we work with Churches so any experience with Churches, volunteering or understanding the culture and organization would be a plus. Not required, but would certainly help you understand our product and get up to speed faster.
Responsibilities- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Help write engaging blog posts and create marketing content
- Help manage multiple company social media accounts like Twitter and Facebook
- Research and onboard new customers into our internal system
- Collaborate with Marketing Coordinator and graphics department to develop marketing materials
Requirements- Advertising, Marketing, Digital Media majors preferred
- Because you will be exposed to the inner workings of our system, a standard NDA will be required
- Excellent writing ability
- Social media experience
- Some digital media experience, graphics, video
- Experience designing engaging marketing material such as emails and blog posts
SkillsRequired - Facebook, Twitter, Blog Management
Preferred - Excel, Android, Adobe Photoshop, iPhone, MailChimp