ENTRY LEVEL MARKETING - Marketing Executive - GROWTH AND TRAININGFlorida Business Consulting
Marketing InternEducational Experiences Abroad
Marketing/Social Media InternBennett Licensing and Compliance for Professionals
Social Media & Community Management Intern16streetstories
IMMEDIATE NEED! Full Time Entry-Level & Summer WorkMidwest Focus Group
MARKETING and COMMUNICATIONS INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
Paid Summer Marketing Intern for E-commerce StartupGage Diamonds
Local Marketing Specialist & EditorThe Global Grid
Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Advantage Legal Group
12207 NE 8th St
Posted: December 02 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLaw Firm is looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to support its marketing right away. The ideal candidate must be a self-starter who is bold enough to innovate. An analytical and articulate mind paired with a keen eye for detail is a must.
The ideal candidate should have an interest in the Internet community, have the ability to update marketing letters
for prospecting campaigns. More than anything, motivated to take on an existing marketing effort and update materials. Come improve our marketing!
• Update current marketing letter campaign
• Understand and execute the basics of SEO and link building
• Be able to execute full campaigns from start to finish and update current marketing materials
• Start marketing campaigns and create a new online presence.
• Contribute to development of web content
RequirementsBasic Qualities and Skills:
• Eagerness to learn and naturally curious
• Strong organizational and communication skills
• Detailed and meticulous
• Strong writing and editing abilities for web copy
• Ability to work independently
• Functional experience with data tools
• Knowledgeable of Microsoft Word and Excel