Marketing InternMs. Saroha
Entry Level - Sales & Marketing Internship - Training ProvidedLakeview Consultants
Brand Marketing InternMaven Clinic
Content Marketing InternshipAntandre
Marketing InternMountain Pacific
Marketing InternCairo Group
Business Development ManagerVirtualdeveloper.com
Marketing InternshipBookmark This
New York, NY
Posted: August 06 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Looking for a high energy, lucrative, tech start-up company to be a part of? Then we are it! We are the First Marketplace for corporate travelers and extended stay accommodations. Our platform connects corporate housing providers and individual providers with the corporate traveler and employee mobility community, making booking quick, easy and simple.
What are we looking for in our intern?
We are looking for an undergraduate student in the New York City area who is majoring in Sales, Marketing or Advertising. We need marketing/PR interns to help design and implement marketing campaigns utilizing print and social media, and assist with launching our company. This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of Web and social media. PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience mandatory, and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this internship position.
Responsibilities- Develop a marketing strategy and implementation plan
- Brainstorm creative ways to enhance our user experience
- Craft client communications and support our customer acquisitions efforts
- Create editorial calendars and generate creative content for StayBay’s blog and social media platforms
- Outreach to Corporate Housing Providers and Corporate Clients
- Promote listings and strategize ways to generate more website traffic / sales leads
- Assist with writing press releases and PR