Marketing InternTorrent Pharmaceutical Ltd
Marketing Internship for Signed Record Label BandGreen Kite Records
Marketing Internship with FreeTheTextbooks.org. Make a Difference!Free the Textbooks
Spring Marketing/PR InternUrbanEdge Publishing
Social Media InternLove Where You Live Realty
Social Media, Marketing & Communications Intern (Part-Time)Funerals360
Paid Digital Marketing InternshipBumpn
Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Kids Toy Brand
Posted: May 31 2016
Company Location: Dallas, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Investing in American Design, our Kids' Brand offers a wide range of unique designer inspiring toys and creative kits obtainable for all kids. Our focus is engaging trend and design into classic toy categories to provide a unique experience that continues on as play or art décor.
This is an Unpaid Internship. The Marketing Intern will help to support all marketing efforts (both online and offline). This will include: creating marketing materials, keeping track of client relationships and curating/creating relevant content for our social sites. Additional tasks and projects may be added throughout the course of the internship to support the success of various marketing programs.
Our work environment is high-growth and entrepreneurial. The Marketing Intern will play an important role in helping us convey our kid’s brand to the industry.
Most importantly, we’re looking for intelligent, highly-motivated individuals, who are able to succeed in a fast-moving, unstructured environment. We are a fast-growing company, so the candidate must be a self-starter who can plot his or her own project roadmap and execute against it.
ResponsibilitiesKey responsibilities will include support for the following activities:
* Design & create marketing content for both online and offline
* Updating Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram with industry relevant content
* Keeping track of current clients and sharing any news with the customer
* Responsible for updating and analyzing website and social stats
* Keeping track of client relationships in our CRM platform (basecamp)
RequirementsKey characteristics of a strong Marketing Intern include:
* Relentless attention to detail and accuracy
* A strong desire to gain hands-on experience in marketing
* Strong communication (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
* Ability to juggle multiple responsibilities and demands, and adapt to shifting priorities
SkillsRequired - Social Media Marketing, Multi Tasking, Social Media Communications, Social Media Blogging, Social Media Advertising, Social Media Monitoring
Preferred - Strategic Public Relations Planning, Public Relations Skills