Looking For A SOCIAL MEDIA AND CONTENT INTERN for a Hot New Consumer Start-Up!exactly.me
Business Development / Sales InternTSS Brokerage
Marketing InternshipBird-X, Inc.
Health & Wellness Project InternNew Avon
Digital Marketing InternBlack Label Innovation
Photographer/Graphic Unpaid Designer InternLady Lux
Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Kim Foot and Ankle Center
701 E 28th street
Long Beach, CA
Posted: August 31 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
– Paid internship after 1 month probation period
– College Credits plus Experience in your field
– Great work environment
ABOUT the EMPLOYER
Company: Kim Foot and Ankle Medical Centers, Inc. it is a growing medical company with experience and integrity for over 25 Years.
Location: Long Beach, CA
TASKS AND CHALLENGES
We are seeking for external marketers for its busy podiatry practice.
Are you someone who wants to build a Career in Marketing? If your studies include promotions, brand ambassador, sales, social media, marketing and customer service, we want to talk to you!
We have an excellent internship opportunity for the eager and outgoing YOU to join our growing team while you’re in school We are seeking students that display enthusiasm and have a great attitude! If you are self motivated, ambitious, goal oriented and success driven, you may be the one we need!
If you are ready to launch your career at one of the leading providers of foot and ankle medicine, we invite you to APPLY TODAY!
ResponsibilitiesTHE CANDIDATE WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
• The successful candidate will visit doctors’ offices locally on a daily basis. You will be the company's liaison, it's "face" to the professional community. The tasks primarily include visiting and informing local doctors’ offices about Kim Foot and Ankle’s superior services.
• You will develop marketing strategies and materials to support the marketing efforts.
• You will be assisting in online marketing tools such as Yelp, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
• You will be assisting in setting up seminars at community groups, corporations and local businesses. You will be networking with them frequently for speaking opportunities of the Medical Director.
• Assisting the Director of PR in daily tasks such as social media, event booking, seminar planning, etc.
Experience: Marketing Majors, Communications Majors, and PR Majors
• You need to be a real people person, be assertive and outgoing and have lots of energy! You smile very easily! You love connecting with new people. You've been told that you are very likable, you work well independently; a real self-starter!
• You need to have a valid driver’s license, working vehicle, and up to date car insurance to drive.
• You need to be a full-time student and majoring in one of the listed majors above.
• You need to be able to commit to 15 hours a week (maximum).
• Available during 8:30am-12:30pm 4 days a week.