Conscious Step Sales and Marketing InternshipConscious Step
Intern Needed for Top Marketing Firm!Alliance Event Management
Retail Packaging Portfolio Intern - PTDahl Consulting
Graphic Design InternOak Creek Homes
Marketing InternshipFinally Free Productions
Social Media & Community Management Intern16thstreetstories
Paid Digital Marketing Intern - GrowthGood&Co
Marketing Specialist (Paid Job)Bookmark This
Kim Foot and Ankle Center
701 E 28th street
Long Beach, CA
Posted: August 31 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionExternal Marketing Specialist - We need a talent!
-- Great work environment
-- Experience in Marketing and Online Sales (3 years)
-- Decent salary
ABOUT the EMPLOYER
Company: Kim Foot and Ankle Medical Centers, Inc. it is a growing medical company with experience and integrity for over 25 Years.
Location: Long Beach, CA
ResponsibilitiesTASKS AND CHALLENGES
We are seeking for a marketer for our busy podiatry practice.
Are you someone who wants to continue builds a Career in Marketing?
If your studies and experience include promotions, brand ambassador, sales, social media, marketing and customer service, we want to talk to you!
THE CANDIDATE WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
• The successful candidate will visit doctors’ offices locally on a daily basis (HALF A DAY).
You will be the company's liaison, it's "face" to the professional community. The tasks primarily include visiting and informing local doctors’ offices about Kim Foot and Ankle’s superior services.
• You will develop marketing strategies and materials to support the marketing efforts.
• You will be assisting in online marketing tools such as Yelp, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
• You will be assisting in setting up seminars at community groups, corporations and local businesses. You will be networking with them frequently for speaking opportunities of the Medical Director.
• Assisting the Director of PR in daily tasks such as social media, event booking, seminar planning, etc.
Experience: Marketing Majors, Communications Majors, and PR Majors
• You need to be a real people person, be assertive and outgoing and have lots of energy! You smile very easily! You love connecting with new people. You've been told that you are very likable, you work well independently; a real self-starter!
• You need to have a VALID DRIVER'S LICENSE with a good driving record, working vehicle, and up to date car insurance to drive.
• You should be at least a part-time student and majoring in one of the listed majors above, you can accumulate credits.
• You need to be able to commit to 35 - 40 hours a week.
• Available during Mon - Friday