Marketing/Advertising InternVery Last Detail
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)AdMark Digital Solutions Inc
Multimedia InternEncore Enterprises
Marketing assistant internshipRepublic of Wonders
Instagram InspiralistCauvee LLC
2017 SPRING INTERNSHIPSOmaha Media Group LLC
Sports Marketing Internships with Rosenhaus Sports - BaseballRosenhaus Sports
Marketing InternA Noise Within
Marketing Internship in a Tech StartupBookmark This
701 Brazos Street
Posted: June 22 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a fast growing internet startup that is in the Ed Tech space. We have relocated our HQ from Los Angeles to Austin due to the fact that we got accepted by Capital Factory. We are now being incubated by CF and working out of Downtown Austin, and we are recruiting talents in town to grow and scale SchooLinks with us.
When: We are looking for an ideal candidate to join as soon as possible and continue with us permanently.
The qualities and skills we are looking for in you:
- Hard working, detail oriented, and must be a team player.
- If you have basic HTML/CSS skills are a plus.
- Photoshop or Illustrator skill is a plus.
Learn more about us: http://www.schoolinks.com/about
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Utilizes Photoshop and Illustrator to edit promotional graphics and videos
Requirements- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in an environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Excellent research skills
SkillsRequired - Adobe Photoshop
Preferred - HTML, CSS