Paid Internship to start ASAPGB Services
Marketing InternAANA Foundation
Media & Events InternMountain Media
Marketing Internship...Summer 2017Duplication Media
Digital Marketing / Social MediaTAJ by Sabrina
Marketing InternAllegro Photography
Entry Level Sales ConsultantLEP
Marketing InternshipCollege Pro
Marketing Internship - Jordan Porco Foundation – Hartford, CTBookmark This
The Jordan Matthew Porco Memorial Foundation
225 Asylum St 12th Floor
Posted: July 01 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Mission of the Jordan Porco Foundation is to prevent suicide in the college, college entry, and high school student populations that is often the end result of significant emotional disorders triggered by stress and/or not recognized within the person until it is too late. We do this in the name and spirit of Jordan Matthew Porco, who died by suicide in 2011
Jordan Porco Foundation is looking for a qualified intern to join our Marketing/Development team. We are seeking someone who can participate in various stages of print and online marketing campaigns. This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing.
ResponsibilitiesDuties include, but are not limited to the following:
• Assist in the creation of e-mail campaigns, on line promotion, etc.
• Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
• Assist with fulfillment of marketing offers
• Assist with execution of trade shows
• Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
• Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
• Prepare presentations
• Open and sort mail
• Enter contact information into contact management systems
• Provide support to social media efforts
• Maintain tracking report of public relations activity
• Help in organizing events
RequirementsRequirements and Qualifications
• Excellent computer skills (MS Office) and able to learn new programs quickly (databases, etc.)
• Outstanding attention to detail
• Strong organizational abilities
• Ability to operate standard office equipment (fax, photocopier, etc.)
• Strong writing and verbal communication skills
• Ability to juggle multiple tasks
• Interest in a nonprofit career - particularly marketing, advertising sales major
Each intern will be expected to work 15–25 hours per week (this is flexible), sometime between the hours of 9:00am–5:00pm, Monday through Friday in our Hartford, Connecticut office.
Compensation: This is an unpaid internship. We encourage you to use this internship to gain course credit and to seek out "work-study" grants with your college, if that is an option. To apply, please send a cover letter, to include a paragraph on what you hope to gain from the experience and resume to Julia Cassarino via e-mail at: email@example.com. Further inquiries can be made by contacting our office at 860 904-6041.