Communications/Copywriter/Marketing InternshipClever Fox Apparel
Lrngo.com - Internet Marketing InternshipLRNGO, INC.
Marketing AssociateThe Austin Focus, Inc.
Social Media Internship - Beauty CompanyPRIVADA BEAUTY
Marketing ApprenticeshipThe Austin Focus, Inc.
Marketing and Social Media Marketing- Help us take our new prize game App viral.iVisume.com
Social Media Marketer InternDandytribe
Sales / Marketing InternshipUS CASTINGS
Marketing Internship (Must Be Able To Speak Arabic)Bookmark This
5568 General Washington Dr Suite A219
Posted: March 21 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEA3 Solutions is an innovative technology company that provides technology consulting services; as well as, build its own technology products.
In this role, you will work on various exciting projects in the social media space. This is a great opportunity if you can deliver results, excite other people, and build new innovative business opportunities – all of which we support and encourage you to do. This exciting opportunity is key to individuals who’re interested in technology startups!
• Currently enrolled in or recently graduated from college (Marketing, business or Communications majors only).
• Must be located around the Washington D.C. Metro area.
• Self-motivated and enthusiastic about Technology.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent writing skills.
• A marketing major with good understanding of the different types of marketing.
• Commitment to working in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
• Availability – between 30-35 hours per week.
• Previous marketing experience is desired.
• Experience working with startups
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
• Assist with creating new marketing campaigns.
• Research and write on various topics.
• Communicate effectively on Social Media outlets.
• Investigate targeted leads to determine needs, identify decision-makers and develop relationships.
• Build and develop innovative marketing strategies.