Internship for Students Interested In Business, Politics, Journalism, Entertainment or Media ArtsUnderground Network
Marketing InternshipLime Enterprises, LLC
Former Hospitality Experience Wanted!Elite Solutions
Customer Service Associates Reps for EventsElite Solutions
Boutique Law Firm Seeking Marketing Interns-ImmediatelyThe Law Firm of Ekaterina Mouratova, PLLC
Book Marketing CoordinatorPulse, LLC
Marketing InternCloud 77
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIP AVAILIBLEgypsecouture
Marketing Internship or Full Time for Recent GraduateBookmark This
Progressive Business Publications
Posted: April 21 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPBP Media is a division of American Future Systems Inc. located in Malvern PA. We are a B2B e-commerce leader in business information publishing and training products and services.
ResponsibilitiesResponsible for creating great content, keyword analytics and being a well rounded marketer for our web based B2B business.
RequirementsDigital Content Specialist
We’re looking for someone with strong writing abilities and a passion for research.
If you enjoy learning and gaining mastery over unfamiliar, technology-focused subjects and have a strong knack for articulating and explaining complex topics, this could be the job for you.
You’ll be given ownership of one of our industry-leading software review site and charged with producing high-quality content that will attract, build, and engage an audience. You’ll research and write articles, buyer’s guides, run surveys, and create other forms of content to educate and inform our sites’ visitors.
You will also be tasked with connecting with industry experts, journalists, and bloggers to promote your content and earn attention and mentions of our sites.
Goals for this position
You’ll be measured by how well you create great content that drives traffic, links, and social shares, and leads.
What does it take to succeed?
• Strong writing skills – must be able to clearly explain complex topics.
• Expert research abilities – you’ll need to be able to use Google, interview experts, and leverage other sources to quickly find the information you need.
• Intellectual curiosity – an eagerness to learn a new area and develop an expert-level understanding
• Tech and web savvy – you don’t need to be a programmer, but you’ll be writing about technology.
• Ability to manage the content development process from start to finish - develop new ideas, produce the content (either on your own or as a project manager), and analyze the results.
• Ability to recognize industry trends and new developments and translate it into what it means for our audience
• Ability to consider topics from a variety of angles and viewpoints and create new, related topics of interest
• Ability to efficiently produce high quality content.
• Ability to hit hard deadlines
• Strong project management skills
• Willingness to learn and understand SEO from a content perspective.
• Strong work ethic and energetic
• At least 1-2 years writing, marketing or audience development.
• Experience writing for the web is a must.
• SEO experience (helpful, but not mandatory)
• Wordpress experience (helpful, but not mandatory)
Applicants should submit 3 samples of articles published on the web.
Who We Are
Better Buys, part of PBP Media, is on online hub for business software news, trends, resources, and reviews. We partner with leading vendors and connect them with our audience. We’re looking to rapidly expand our site and enter new markets.