Intern - Content WriterImagination Learning Systems
Social Media Marketing & Events Intern for Vodka DistilleryYsa Distillery
Small Business Marketing IntershipPhantom Pools
Website DesignerPeople Conductor
Call Center AgentIntuit
Social Media Marketing ApprenticeNew England Digital Media
iPhone Videographer intern for Online Marketing, Online class courseSnowSugar Video
Social Media Internet Web Online Marketing Intern Growth Hacker Crowdfunding ( VIRTUAL OK )SnowSugar Video
Marketing Internship - Software Engineering CompanyBookmark This
LogicQuad Technologies Inc
5900 Wilshire Blvd, 26 Floor
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: July 15 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are seeking a detail-oriented, and hands on marketing intern who's passionate about creating digital experiences. The internships aim to help the intern understand the research, strategy and detail that goes into creating digital marketing for a Software Engineering Company. Previous marketing internships or related experience isn't necessary, but is preferable.
The ideal candidate will have experience managing social marketing, marketing creation, and understand the basics of SEO, SEM in order to understand the main goal of the marketing effort. Experience with search marketing, an analytical, and a desire to work in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment are a must.
LogicQuad is a software development company that creates cost effective custom solutions for clients in domains like scalable web application, mobile apps, custom enterprise software, IOT and robotics. At LogicQuad our primary goal is to provide best possible solution with the right balance of design, usability, user experience and scalability.
ResponsibilitiesWrite and manage website content for new and existing sites, to enhance the company's digital presence.
• Learn digital best practices to understand industry trends, to retain and apply comprehensive understanding of evolving tools and systems in day to day work.
• Analyze keyword performance and identify opportunities to expand and improve SEO footprint
• Get a chance to manage paid media campaigns including SEM and retargeting efforts
• Be a part of the creation the production of digital content including; website content, blog posts, videos, banner ads, white papers, case studies, social content, and more.
RequirementsYou're a team player with superb organizational and verbal / written communication skills.
• You have strong execution experience and can simultaneously manage multiple projects.
• You're a natural when it comes to producing designs and content for visual impact, brand guidelines and UX best practices.
• You're a tech savvy individual who possesses knowledge of web marketing practices and technologies.
• Some experience with Google Analytics and strong Excel skills.
• Strong writing skills and ability to produce engaging content for web, social media and other marketing material.