Publisher's AssistantSRM Graphics and Printing
Marketing InternMONTREUIL GROUP
Social Media InternSuaveCo
Marketing InternThe Ecomm Dude
Business Communications Coordinator-Entry LevelImperial Solutions, Inc
Content Creator InternColure Media
Black economic empowerment organization - Marketing InternLet's Buy Black 365
Marketing ExecutiveVOUS LLC
Marketing Internship - Spring 2017Bookmark This
Steve LeVine Entertainment
7819 East Paradise Lane
Posted: November 08 2016
Application Deadline: January 6, 2017
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Timeframe: 01/09/17 — 05/21/17
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSteve LeVine Entertainment and Public Relations (SLE) is seeking a Marketing intern to assist the Public Relations/Marketing team. The Marketing Intern will be responsible for assisting with strategic marketing plans for our broad client base, as well as our company’s marketing campaigns.
The Marketing Internship Program provides education and hands-on learning experiences in the following areas:
• Development of strategic marketing plans
• Ad buying from traditional and new media platforms
• Creation of e-mail campaigns, online promotion, etc.
• Distribution or delivery of marketing materials
• Fulfillment of marketing offers
• Analysis of marketing and sales data
• Research and analysis of competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
• Prepare presentations
• Provide support to social media efforts
• Knowledge of ad buying and strategic marketing plans preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Extensive knowledge of web and social media
• Efficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Able to work in a fast paced environment
• Willing to work 10-20 hours per week in office and at events
The preferred candidate must be able to work independently and is a self-starter, possess attention-to-detail, understand deadlines and be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously. Must be able to work both independently and as part of a team environment. The position is entry-level and there is potential for hire after the completion of the internship. School credit is available and we are flexible with school schedules. This internship is UNPAID.
If you believe you are the right candidate for this position, please send your resume and writing samples to Jobs@slentertainment.com with "Marketing Intern" as the subject. Due to a high volume of candidates, we will only contact those who we feel are a right fit for the position. Thank you.