Entry Level Marketing and Advertising PositionsMAC-Management Group
Online Development InternCME Outfitters, LLC
Digital Marketing InternshipPink Heals Manitowoc County
Paid Marketing InternshipVyral Marketing
PR/Marketing internThe Mayo Agencies
Marketing InternWatchlive Inc.
Art Marketing InternGe Hummer Group Corporation
Client Acquisition Associate (Sales)Surgical Agency
Marketing IntershipsBookmark This
4201 W. Broadway
Posted: October 14 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGive your career a jump start by gaining real world experience through an internship at Innovia Communications LLC. We are a small audio/visual conferencing business expanding into telecommunications and security. Here at Innovia our internship program is designed to give you the hands-on-training needed for you to progress in our field of study.
Benefits we provide:
• Fun exciting environment.
• One on one mentoring.
• Opportunities to go on job sites and gain compensation.
• Leadership Development
• Occasional Luncheons
• Flexible scheduling
If this sounds like an internship for you don’t hesitate. Apply Now.
Responsibilities• Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc. to promote the company.
• Monitor social media web analytics weekly to provide detailed reports on growth and other activity.
• Research and analyze competitor marketing strategies.
• Engage with marketing and sales teams regularly to brainstorm new and innovative marketing campaigns.
• Assist with gathering data for marketing reports and supporting a variety of marketing and advertising programs.
Requirements• Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or Associates in Marketing, Public Relations, or Advertising
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
• Knowledge and experience with various social media platforms.
• Must be creative, open-minded, and a quick learner.
• Must have profound verbal and written communication skills.