Digital MarketingEnterprise Monkey
Public Relations InternKingston5 Productions
Virtual Marketing Interns - Commission BasedAtelier Advisors
Marketing Analyst InternBusiness Expo Center
Account Mgmt/ Social Media Interngriffin360
Intern positions available at Real estate company - Marketing Majors welcomedReal Estate
Social Media/MarketingHTH & Associates
SEO/Content Marketing InternshipeGenerationMarketing
Marketing Management Internship: UnpaidBookmark This
Dobson Healthcare Services, Inc.
3741 E. Wilder Road
Bay City, MI
Posted: January 28 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDobson Healthcare and Staffing Services, Inc. is currently looking for individuals who have excellent writing skills, are passionate about marketing and communications and are eager to learn, to join our team as Marketing Manager Interns. Interns will have the opportunity to be a part of the Marketing Team and assist with media campaigns, developing print materials, social media management, conducting research and other marketing related activities.
Projects to include but not limited to:
• Social Media management to include; Facebook, Website, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
• Redesign and update of Point Sheets, Rack Cards, Business Cards and other print materials for the company
• Development of ads for both Marketing and Recruitment Teams
• Development of company-wide newsletter
• Oversee and coordinate all aspects of company events with the guidance of senior Marketing Team members
• Conduct market research for competitor analysis
• Utilize social media tools to effectively engage our key audiences to drive brand awareness and company growth
• Create and manage content throughout communication channels; print materials, social media blogs, newsletters, etc
• Assist in the design and planning of events
• Assist the marketing team in the design, execution, management and analytics of our marketing campaigns
RequirementsInterested candidates must submit the following:
• Resume and Cover Letter
• Copy of unofficial transcript
• Minimum GPA of 3.25
• At least one writing sample
• At least one design sample
• References Upon Request