Entry Level Management TrainingPeak Enterprises Corp
Marketing and Design InternDesign Company
Business Development / Sales InternDesign Company
Video Marketing Position Now OpenComtrend
Internships and Full-Time MarketingSpearhead Events
Marketing and Communications InternSpearhead Events
E-commerce start-up looking for an awesome Marketing/PR/Social Media Intern!Authenticity 50
Marketing Management TraineeBookmark This
Waypoint Consulting, Inc.
8774 Yates Drive, Suite 140
Posted: July 25 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWaypoint Consulting is a sales, marketing and consulting firm, located in Denver. We specialize in marketing and sales for some of the most exciting and well-known companies in the world. Plain and simple --through one-on-one marketing presentations, we have dramatically increased incoming revenue for clients both large and small from many industries.
Our overall sales approach is unique and innovative, allowing us to achieve a success rate unmatched by other sales and marketing strategies.
Our clients can't get enough of us because we help them increase brand loyalty and lifetime revenue. This has afforded us explosive expansion demand within a highly competitive industry.
• A fast-paced, fun work environment
• Career advancement opportunities as our organization expands
• Ongoing industry education
• Hands-on coaching and development
• Performance-based advancement
Management Development Program focus:
• Business Management
• Leadership Development
• Time Management
• Business/Organizational Development
• Financial Management
• Sales and Marketing
Responsibilities• Account management and retention
• Team and account development
• Key liaison between client and customer
• Client relationship building and problem solving
Requirements• Strong communication skills
• Diligent work ethic
• Student mentality
• Desire to be life-long learner
• College degree preferred, but not required
• Positive, optimistic attitude
• Competitive drive
• Leadership capabilities
Must be living in Denver or the surrounding area.