Marketing and Business Development InternshipGolden California Inc.
Marketing InternAFS Group Media, Inc.
Restaurant Marketing InternBistro by the Sea
Social Media & Marketing Internshipgogoboston realty
New Mobile App AmbassadorKamcord
Marketing InternshipCambridge Lending Group
Marketing and Admin AssistantLispi Insurance and Financial Services
Marketing Savvy Apply! - Spring OR Summer Internships AvailableNorthGate MN
Marketing Manager/ Executive AssistantBookmark This
Mind Over Matter Professional Counseling, PLLC
Posted: June 28 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMind Over Matter Professional Counseling, PLLC is a new start-up counseling practice is looking for qualified intern to join the team. We are looking for an intern to assist in managing the practice, create and execute marketing strategies that maximize the flow of new clients, increase and maintain client retention and support growth and expansion of the practice. The intern will also be responsible for assisting with the creation and implementation of marketing and public relations initiatives and other promotional contents.
Responsibilities• Manage multiple social media outlets with “social media best practices”
• Coordinate and deliver email campaigns
• Develop and implement marketing communications campaigns
• Promote products and services through public relations iniatives
• Research industry trends
• Reading, monitoring and responding to emails
• Planning, organizing and managing events/ identify potential marketing or expansion opportunities
• Writing reports and executive summaries
• Updating and managing websites
• Meeting preparations
• Other duties as needed.
RequirementsThe ideal candidate is not only interested in marketing and social media, but entrepreneurship. If you are bold, outspoken, self motivated and creative, this internship is for you! Must be able to work in creative and fast-paced environment and have:
• Valid Driver’s License and Vehicle Insurance
• Reliable Transportation
• Knowledge of Social Media, Marketing and e-commerce
• Detail-oriented, strong written and verbal communication skills
• Availability of up to 15 hours per week
• Works well in group setting or independently
• Positive attitude