PR Writing InternshipRight2Revenue.com
Marketing Interns for Management Training, Account ManagersSignature
Interviewing Now! Full Time Entry -Level & Summer Work!MFG Inc
Digital Marketing InternFaircomNY
Marketing InternLas Vegas Productions
Junior Marketing InternMercury Matrix, Inc.
Summer Associate - MarketingK. Hovnanian Homes
Cloud Marketing & Social Media ManagerCHEETAH
Marketing ManagerBookmark This
Amber Boyd Attorney at Law
Posted: October 21 2016
Company Location: Indianapolis, IN
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAmber K. Boyd Attorney at Law is a multi-service law firm located in Indianapolis, Indiana. We provide clients with effective, efficient and strategic legal services. Amber K. Boyd Attorney at Law focuses on building close relationships with every client in order to foster relationships built on trust and that lead to success.
Summer 2014 (June-August)
Develop and recommend marketing strategies to include advertising, media planning, promotions, and online for the law firm to maximize profit and increase clientele while controlling costs. Guide the implementation of marketing strategies in the Indiana market while ensuring that the law firm brand is respected.
Responsibilities• Create marketing campaign for the firm
• Manage the firms; Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Madmimi and Blog Account
• Identify, implement and assess new opportunities in internet marketing and media
• Advise Senior Attorney on the best marketing strategy for the firm
• Monitor the effectiveness of all advertising efforts and make recommendations for revisions as necessary. Where possible, set up metrics to receive direct feedback.
• Proactively research new processes and analysis metrics to enhance the understanding of the marketing tactics that are implemented.
Requirements• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing and/or Communications;
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.);
• Excellent written and oral communication skills;
• Must create and maintain solid business relationships both internally and externally and promote and encourage a positive and productive work environment;
• Excellent negotiation and presentation skills;
• Great organizational skills and the ability to multi-task;
• Must also be able to handle ambiguity and work under pressure while maintaining a professional demeanor.