Website image and content workZiberty Inc.
Business Development and Marketing InternJulia Franzosa INC
Marketing InternErupt Marketing
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT Internship ( IN HOME CARE service)www.oneononeseniorcare.com
Tech Startup Marketing InternshipCarBlip
Get your foot in the door! Internship - Marketing/AdvertisingGCR Acquisitions, Inc
Social Media Marketing Agency Fall Internship in Woodland HillsBright Age
Media Marketing InternshipiDataBreak, Inc.
Marketing Internship (OPT/current students)Bookmark This
P.E.A.R.L. Institute of New York
Washington Square Park
New York, NY
Posted: August 01 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPacific Education Advocacy Research and Learning (P.E.A.R.L.) Institute of New York, Inc.
New York, NY
P.E.A.R.L. Institute, a non-profit social work training and research startup, an affiliate of Silver School of Social Work at NYU, has an exciting opportunity available for OPT and current students for the fall, spring and/or summer semesters.
This immediate half-time or full-time Marketing internship is the perfect opportunity for an individual who is eager to do cross-cultural work, adept in social media and marketing management, and open to learning new skills. P.E.A.R.L. Institute currently conducts and hosts cross-cultural training in the U.S. for social work service providers, educators, administrators, and students from China and Taiwan.
Responsibilities- Develop marketing strategies to support the Institute’s training and fundraising events
- Provide support for company events and meetings by assembling necessary materials and establishing contacts
- Scheduling and assigning tasks; collecting and presenting reports at weekly meetings
- Assist in developing marketing collaterals, including presentations, advertisements, brochures, and flyers
- Research, collect and develop content to be posted to all applicable social media outlets, including WeChat, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Assist with writing copy for business development collateral including press releases, website content, events, company news, and announcements
- Assist with keeping promotional materials organized by inventorying stock, archiving footage, and photos
Requirements- OPT or current student
- Two plus years of hands-on marketing experience
- Should be a proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Strong ability to set priorities, solve problems and be resourceful
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Some knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is a plus, specifically Illustrator and Photoshop
- Bilingual in English-Chinese is a plus
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Office, Marketing Strategy, Social Media Management
Preferred - Adobe Illustrator, Mandarin Chinese