Marketing InternLife for Love LLC
Marketing - COMPETITIVE Team - Sports Athletes & CoachesExclusive Marketing
Marketing InternExclusive Marketing
Social Media Marketing InternMultiplyIQ
General Admin and MarketingCyber Advanced Techology, Inc.
Marketing InternWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
Sales Executive Assistant |InternshipAaron's, Inc.
Marketing Manager InternBookmark This
Posted: October 12 2015
Company Location: Waxhaw, NC
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionInboundify, a web design and inbound marketing agency, is looking to hire a marketing manager intern to market our agency to prospective clients as well as managing marketing assistant interns. This opportunity is ideal for any student or recent graduate interested in a marketing career, and gaining supervisory and leadership skills. Selected interns will be given professional responsibilities and work directly with the CEO. This is an excellent opportunity to game real-world experiences and form connections that will benefits future career options.
Upon successful completion of your internship, we will provide a job recommendation letter directly from our CEO and a recommendation letter from your immediate supervisor. We will serve as a reference for future opportunities. Interns will also be given special consideration when applying for open positions in the company that they qualify for.
Inboundify is a marketing agency providing website design and redesign along with inbound marketing services, including: SEO, social media, PPC advertising, content creation, and lead generation. We aim to become a high growth marketing services provider to professional services firms and the sports/fitness industry. We are very excited to help students and young career professionals gain first hand experience in real work roles.
Responsibilities- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Help set pricing for companies' services and service packages.
- Assist with creation and execution of marketing campaigns and online promotions.
- Write blog and newsletter articles and marketing emails.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Generate marketing reports for company.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or closely related field.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Know how to use PowerPoint, Excel, and Word. Ability to use Google docs a plus.
- Knowledge of WordPress a plus.
- Able to understand the inbound marketing process.
- Able to learn and use email marketing and additional mktg. software (MailChimp, Hubspot, landing page and call to action button tools). Will train you.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics a plus.