Social Media/Marketing/Website DeveloperIndelible Ink-NY
Marketing, Public Relations & Social MediaBradford Stewart Art
LOCAL BUSINESS NOW HIRING ENTRY LEVEL EVENT STAFFSouth Texas Promotions
Event Communications AssistantRhythm Events
Winter 2016 - Event & Marketing Internship [Austin, TX]Snappening
Marketing InternU-Haul International
Marketing InternRoyal Solutions
Marketing InternBlue Square Concepts
MARKETING MANAGER INTERNSHIPBookmark This
ADG Enterprises, Inc.
3300 Buckeye Rd, Suite 510
Posted: November 04 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionADG Enterprises is a growing small business providing services to commercial and government clients. Our services include: facilities management, renovation, logistics, supply chain and other services.
This internship position will work directly with the CEO/President in various marketing and office management responsibilities. Some tasks are general in nature, i.e. managing marketing initiatives of the organization, marketing research, doing the day-to-day activities of the office, answering/returning calls, responding to emails, participating in business development initiatives, etc.
This is an UNPAID internship for 3 months with commission opportunities during this time.
After the 3 months, it will become a PAID position, plus commission. This is a part time position for about 20 hours per week.
This will be a great opportunity to learn about business strategies, organizational management, client services, marketing, research techniques, business development and many other essential skills.
1) Prior to applying for this position, please connect with me on LinkedIn. Diana Patterson with ADG Enterprises
2) Visit our website at: www.ADGEnterprises.net and send me a short email describing why you believe you will be a great fit for this position. email: email@example.com
Responsibilities- Function as the Marketing Manager and handle with the day-to-day duties of the organization
- Support and learn from the CEO as an Office Manager
- Create and implement marketing campaigns (social media/email/blogging/PR/etc)
- General administrative duties
- Create marketing and promotional materials
- Update website and digital content
- Any and all tasks needed for the organization to grow and run well
Requirements- Must be highly organized
- Self-motivated with minimal supervision required
- Great work ethics
- Strong character and trust worthy
- Able to come to the office to perform work
- Have own laptop
- Proficient in general computer skills: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Publisher or equivalent
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization
- Must possess excellent verbal and written skills
- Sales skills not required but it would be a great asset