MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNMedical Plus Pte Ltd
cool consumer electronics startup looking for someone who wants to learn guerilla marketingAnsrBall Technologies Inc.
Social Media InternshipBookSmart Pro
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNANGLO PACIFIC GROUP
Marketing/Social Media InternHealthy On You
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNLundbeck Canada Inc
Advertising Department InternFOODBEAST
Marketing MasterBookmark This
2705 Dougherty Ferry Rd
St Louis, MO
Posted: August 10 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWho we are:
JM Film & Design is not just another advertising or marketing firm, we are a creative agency in St. Louis, MO. Simply put, we are visual storytellers. We help clients tell their unique story to their audience through a variety of digital media platforms. Primarily we specialize in film/video production, but also dabble with other digital media as well.
Who we're looking for: Masters of Marketing
Why we're looking: We want to find a few individuals with loads of creativity and savvy marketing skills to help us grow our company and ultimately tell more stories. This is not just an internship to fetch coffee or doughnuts (although if you did that would be sweet) we want you to be actively involved on the ground level of a fast growing company. You won't only learn new things from us, we want you to teach us some hip new stuff (yes, we said hip.)
What you will do: Blow up our marketing scene (in a good way, of course.) We want you to have a huge hand in all of our marketing efforts; Facebook, Twitter, e-mail, networking, etc. We are looking for someone who creates ingenious ways to take our marketing, and our company, to new heights.
When you would start: Summer, Fall or Spring semesters
When you will work: We're flexible on hours and days, so hope you are too
How much you'll make: None to start, but that could change if you're awesome.
ResponsibilitiesSpecifically what you will do:
- Help create & implement creative marketing strategies and campaigns
- Manage social media pages (Mainly FB & Twitter)
- Help with design and creation of marketing materials
- Attend marketing/networking events with owner
- Close huge deals with potential clients (but at least, follow up via phone/email)
- Take charge of marketing projects as assigned
- Other things we come up with
RequirementsWe would prefer you...
- Be a Junior or Senior (but willing to consider underclassmen if you're incredible)
- Consider yourself creative genius
- Are a marketing/communications major (but still apply even if you aren't)
- Incredibly motivated and a self-starter
- GPA 3.0+ (shows us you know how to hustle)
- Have experience with digital media production (but not a requirement)
- Highly skilled but also teachable
- Be awesome
SkillsRequired - Marketing Communications, General Awesomeness, Sales and Marketing, Marketing for Small Business, Digital Communication Strategy, Creative Content Production
Preferred - Graphic Design, Adobe Creative Suite, Video Production