Web Developer/programmerDivas In Transition
Marketing/Advertising Paid InternshipOPTIMAR International
Marketing ManagerDHFL PRAMERICA LIFE INSURANCE LIMITED (DPLI)
Marketing InternReliance Capital Limited
Unpaid Social Media InternEva Herr, Best Selling Author, Health/Science Journalist, Radio Host
Graphic Design/UX Design InternFranka Baly Media, LLC
Account ManagerAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Marketing Internship with QODA Mobile - App StartupQODA Mobile, LLC.
Marketing & Media InternBookmark This
210 East Walnut Street
Posted: July 21 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a small growing experiential and digital agency located in SWMO but our client list includes billion dollar brands. We create videos, social media campaigns, events, and games. We love getting big results for our clients. We love pushing the envelope. We are looking for a creative, hard-working, enthusiastic, outgoing, self-starting, professional and organized person to assist on a variety of campaigns. We don't believe in "coffee and copies" interns, you will be getting real world experience on real campaigns.
Responsibilities- Organize and find talent and crew for campaigns.
- Coordinate projects between company, production staff, and vendors.
- Assist in various areas of production from video to copywriting.
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Electronic Arts or Entertainment / Hospitality Management.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Should be active on at least two social media platforms.
- Must have at least 5-10 hours per week of availability.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be personable and outgoing.
- Experience with Google Docs and Adobe Creative Cloud Suite a plus.