Marketing InternMaestro Leather
Marketing Intern (Unpaid)Center for Youth Wellness
Paid Internship for leading NJ-based Incentive/Loyalty Marketing firm!Rymax Marketing
INTERN - UHaulCarShare - Hanover College - IndianaU-Haul International
Paid Sales and Marketing Intern (Commission based intern)Hedonic Marketing Solutions
Videographer and Social Media InternshipAmerican Adventure Expeditions
MARKETING AND SALES INTERNSHIP - UnpaidThe Tree of Health Center
Marketing & Media Intern, Outward Bound Costa Rica, March - August 2017Bookmark This
Outward Bound Costa Rica
600 meters northeast of the last bus stop, Calle El Pizote, San Ramon de Tres Rios, Costa Rica
Posted: November 03 2016
Application Deadline: January 9, 2017
Position: Full-time, Paid
Timeframe: 03/06/17 — 09/06/17 (Flexible)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Outward Bound Costa Rica offers a range of experiential education programs promising challenging physical activities across Costa Rica, Nicaragua and Panama with a focus on personal development, leadership, and cultural immersion.
Our Communications Office is a collaborative team of four full time staff responsible for all communications, sales, marketing and customer service tasks organization-wide. Staffers are charged with increasing course participation across all target audiences and ensuring excellent customer service with regard to stakeholder communication – from prospective students, to families of students currently on course, to alumni and partners.
Role of Marketing & Media Intern
We are currently looking for a talented intern to support our Communications team. While some of the time would be spent in the field engaging with students, the majority of the time will be spent in the office, with responsibilities that include but are not limited to: organizing our media database, researching outreach strategies, assisting in the design of marketing materials, producing promotional videos, writing content for our blog, creating press releases, helping with enrollment duties and assisting with student arrivals and departures.
How to Apply
Submit cover letter and resume to Deb Woolley, Director of Marketing & Communications at firstname.lastname@example.org. Specify “Marketing & Media Internship” in the subject line. Be sure to include details on your availability, both for interviews and ultimate start date, as well as how you heard about this job opportunity. No phone calls please.
• A monthly stipend covering basic costs such as food and local transportation
• Private bedroom in a furnished, 4 bedroom / 2 bathroom house on our main base (located SE of San Jose in San Ramon de Tres Rios) – all utilities included (water, electricity, phone, cable TV, wireless internet)
• Travelers insurance – Visit WorldNomads.com for more information on their “Explorer Plan” coverage;
• Access to approved Outward Bound Costa Rica course activities & equipment for personal use;
• Use of Manuel Antonio beach base when not working & when approved by the Program Director.
Note: Airfare to and from Costa Rica is NOT included
RequirementsThe ideal candidate will have:
• Strong English writing, proofreading and copy editing skills for a variety of media outlets
• Basic Spanish speaking skills
• Cultural sensitivity
• Experience with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Premier & After Effects
• Experience in photography and/or video editing
• Demonstrated interest in education and/or study abroad programs
• Experience with WordPress or other content management systems
• Positive attitude & a sense of humor
Outward Bound Costa Rica does not provide any filming or editing equipment, and the intern would be responsible for bringing his or her own gear, computer and software. This would include the following:
• DSLR camera with video capabilities and magnification capabilities
• Video editing software
• Audio equipment (microphone attachment for camera or lapel mic)
• Waterproof casing and equipment
SkillsRequired - English & Spanish languages, Adobe Creative Suite, Video, Writing/Editing, Graphic Design
Preferred - Adobe After Effects, Study Abroad Programs