Tech Startup Marketing InternshipCarBlip
Get your foot in the door! Internship - Marketing/AdvertisingGCR Acquisitions, Inc
Social Media Marketing Agency Fall Internship in Woodland HillsBright Age
Media Marketing InternshipiDataBreak, Inc.
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)M39 Consulting
Marketing, Social Media, Ad Placement, Ad Development, AdvertisingPrestige Gaming Solutions. LLC
Marketing InternLife for Love LLC
Conference and Marketing Intern for Wall Street Media CompanyFinancial Technologies Forum
MARKETING / MEDIA / LOCAL ADVERTISING POSITIONBookmark This
Operation: Job Ready Veterans
9130 Otic Ave., Ste A,
Posted: September 28 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionA local non-profit organization dedicated to preparing veterans for successful employment is seeking a qualified individual to assist with marketing/advertising efforts. Our organization connects job seeking veterans with employers that need top quality, well trained men and women for their workforce. We are seeking someone who shares this passion and has the experience or is receiving education to promote our services via marketing/advertising campaigns. This individual should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment and will have the opportunity to gain experience in various aspects of a non-profit organization.
Responsibilities• Assist in the creation of promotional signage, circulars, mock ups, e-mail campaigns, infographics and on line promotions
• Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
• Oversee company branding strategies
• Assist with the preparation and delivery of training materials
• Perform & gather analysis of marketing and sales data
• Research non-profit marketing strategies
• Develop video presentations or direct, plan and facilitate video production
• Enter contact information into contact management systems (Knowledge of Sales Force Software preferred)
• Assist in building a community & inspire action via social media platforms
• Maintain tracking report of public and media relations activity
• Assist with execution of event marketing
• Collaborate with OJRV Staff regularly to create a marketing strategy & content production process
RequirementsOperation: Job Ready Veterans is looking for an individual in the Indianapolis area who has experience in Sales, Marketing or Advertising with a graphic design and video experience. This person should be team-oriented, have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of Web applications and social media platforms, PowerPoint, Word and Excel and Salesforce experience is preferred and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this position. Looking for a marketing intern who has expertise in video editing and graphic design.
SkillsRequired - Graphic Design
Preferred - Video Editing